Wrath of the Lich King Classic: Ulduar Now Live!

Wrath of the Lich King Classic: Ulduar Now Live!

Join Brann Bronzebeard’s expedition and explore Ulduar in the next content phase of Wrath of the Lich King Classic.

View Full Article

5 Likes

So there will be no 25 Loot in Naxx/OS/EoE 10? And what about VoA? Will Archavon 10 now also drop 25 Loot?

Can you please post a Schedule with Timezones and Timestamps?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Ulduar will open at 23:59 GMT+1.

Says so right in the Article. You just need to convert it if you life somewhere else.

1 Like

where is Faction Change you can’t write anything about it you totally ignore people and you say phase 2 open faction change

6 Likes

I don’t know. Did they actually said it will come? So far i only know someone Datamined some Pictures. But nothing more i think.

Open the god damn servers slackers

1 Like

So, there will be the Option to Purchase a “Faction Change” and/or “Race Change” for Characters? I remember a Button on the PTR Client. Would be nice to get any kind of Information to this.

1 Like

Any news regarding Faction change please? :frowning:

5 Likes

Thought they said we would only have 2 emblem type in classic?

Yet they will keep going with emblem of conquest here now

2 Likes

Guess retail loosing players otherwise you would have dragged this out for a while.

what time midnight or?

That would be VERY interesting to know… we all counted on it. I hope it is the case that Naxx10 will then drop Naxx25 items? Can we get a confirmation on this?

1 Like

What about Emalon the Stormwatcher in VoA ? There is no mention at all.

1 Like

Because it hasn’t already been dragged out? Lol.

Classic Raids always open at that time due to them releasing worldwide at the same time and they use the Chinese Patch Day for that

Yeah, gmt+1 is CET

It would be nice to have 10 minutes CDs to reset after boss encounters like the rest of the CDs.
If this isn’t changed more and more guilds will reset CDs through wargames or simply sit there and wait for them to be back up, just to make sure they hit the DPS checks in Ulduar.

Seems they stealth-added the part about Emalon. Emalon will be out on January 23th, the article about this is at the very bottom of the post, but I could swear it wasn’t there yesterday.

Still no mention to 25-man loot it 10-mans, tho.

Too bad WOTLK, like every classic version before it, has been ruined by elitest min/maxers.

1 Like