The Dragonflight 10.0.5 Content Update Is Now Live!

The Dragonflight 10.0.5 Content Update Is Now Live!

Learn more about changes such as the new Trading Post feature, a new in-game event, and more ways to add to your Appearances.

View Full Article

12 Likes

13 Likes

Looking good

Excited!!!

25 January - it won’t be long before it arrives, my bank is getting full.

1 Like

Mine is already pretty full.

1 Like

Maybe i am stupid but mage tower would also come back with 10.0.5 but I dont hear them anymore about that topic. Or am I missing something? Help

Hopefully this scripted event will be slightly more engaging than Dragonbane Siege.

“content”

Well done Blizzard, keep it up!

i wanna thank you for this meme. remind me good old times in starcraft 2

1 Like

This update is going to kill an already weak Mistweaver spec in PvP.

If you’re going to remove Bonedust Brew, you need to drastically increase our healing output and remove the GCD from Soothing Mist.

There will be any time lockout on crafting tier sets? What is currency for it?

And for love of god - delete valor cap ;x

any fix for STUTTER problem? start from pre-patch? problem is still continue and ppl wait fix?
u will update ui again. I’m so scared now, could there be anything worse?

Are you teasing potential night elf shamans?

Night elf Shamans and Paladins please.

Ooh the grey and white items transmog is really awesome ^-^
Trading post also sounds pretty nice. Am looking forward to it!

How long till Fury Warrior gets a new 29 Tier Set and maybe some utility or buffs for single target?

i mean look at that: https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonflight-season-1-dps-rankings-week-5-heroic-vault-of-the-incarnates-331009?webhook

Every other class got buffs, only fury got talents buffs that are so useless + a useless tier set

Hi, In general Dragonflight is one of the best expansion yet. Very nice direction.
However, me as a cement Shaman PvP player, my money for sub not worth the same as warrior players? Whole shaman talent three built for PVE only. Again no Shaman survival ability added with new patch. Bring us back Frostband weapon, intant Hex after 5 mealtsorm, and stronger wall. I guess more weapon enchants, could make your game more fun.

Hi Blizz,

Could you please fix the problem on Mac OS (using macOS Big Sur 11.7.3)? Can’t play the game since 10.0.5 launch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.