WoW Hotfixes - Updated 20 March

There are much better sources for Primal Chaos than Paragon chests. Because first of all you need to get to 25/30 renown where you can earn Paragon. Which is where you will probably have already earnt enough Primal Chaos to craft whatever you need and enough to send them to alts.

But not arguing whether they should be in there or not. I’m just arguing that the Paragon Chests rewards should be better for everyone. Rank 3 profession stuff would be good, and more gold is always useful.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

February 7, 2023

Classes

• Druid
    • Guardian
      • Fixed an issue causing Raze to sometimes fail to strike large enemies even while in melee range.
  • Priest
    • Shadow
      • Fixed an issue causing Pain of Death to sometimes deal more damage than intended.
  • Warlock
    • Fixed an issue where Demonic Servitude was not being cleared when Reign of Tyranny is re-talented.
    • Fixed an issue where Reign of Tyranny would not dynamically update when re-talenting into it.

Dungeons and Raids

• Shrine of the Storm
    • Fixed an issue causing Galecaller Apprentice’s Slicing Hurricane to sometimes inflict more damage than intended.
  • Underrot
    • Fixed an issue causing Living Rot’s Wave of Decay to sometimes inflict more damage than intended.

Items and Rewards

• The buffs from the Sands of Temporal Perfection should now only benefit the player wielding them.

Quests

• The Storm Peaks
    • Fixed an issue where players were not able to complete “Changing the Wind’s Course” when out-leveling the content.
  • Stormsong Valley
    • Fixed and issue where players were not able to complete “Aww, Rats!”
1 Like

February 8, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Brackenhide Hollow
    • Hackclaw’s War-Band
      • Fixed an issue where Rogues would be knocked out of stealth before combat.

Items and Rewards

• Vendors have amassed enough Serevite Skeleton Keys to lockpick for years to come and are now offering a lower price for them.

Mounts

• Jade, Bright Foreseer has removed its unnecessary horseshoes and now just leaves water splashes behind it.
1 Like

February 10, 2023

Classes

• Evoker
    • Preservation
      • Fixed an issue where Essence Burst would not be granted from Living Flames cast by Echo.
      • Fixed an issue where Living Flames cast by Leaping Flames would consume Echo.
      • Fixed an issue where Living Flames cast by Leaping Flames would be stored by Stasis.

Dungeons and Raids

• Other players in your raid group should no longer be notified when you receive an Ancient Vault Artifact.
  • Brackenhide Hollow
    • Treemouth
      • Fixed an issue that could prevent Treemouth from casting Grasping Vines.
    • Vault of the Incarnates
      • Broodkeeper Diurna
        • Fixed an issue where immunity effects, such as Anti-Magic Shell, could prevent the application of the visual warning indicator for Broodkeeper Diurna’s Wildfire.

Items and Rewards

• Trophy of Strife can no longer be placed in the reagent bag or reagent bank.

Player versus Player

• Fixed an issue causing Precognition to not immune cast pushback.
1 Like

Any hope that Innervate will be castable in Feral Form?

February 13, 2023

Classes

• Evoker
    • Fixed a number of issues that could sometimes cause action bars to become temporarily gray as a result of casting Empowered spells.
    • Fixed an issue where Pyre and Disintegrate would sometimes not cast despite appearing to have enough Essence.

Dragonriding

• Tamed the volume of exertions for Dragonriding mounts. They’ve settled down since taking flight.

Dungeons and Raids

• Brackenhide Hollow
    • Fixed an issue causing Rageclaw’s Bloodthirsty Charge to hit players that are behind and to the side of Rageclaw.
  • Vault of the Incarnates
    • [With weekly restarts] The Hall of Fame (Horde) for Vault of the Incarnates has now been filled with the first 100 guilds to defeat Mythic Raszageth. Congratulations to all players who earned a spot in the annals of raiding history this season!
    • [With weekly restarts] Players from different servers may now group together in Vault of the Incarnates on Mythic difficulty.
    • Raszageth
      • Heroic
        • [With weekly restarts] Health reduced by 5% on Heroic difficulty.
        • [With weekly restarts] Reduced the rate that Vault Integrity drains during Intermission: The Primalist Strike on Heroic difficulty.
        • [With weekly restarts] Tempest Wing periodic damage reduced by 20% on Heroic difficulty.
        • [With weekly restarts] Volatile Current damage reduced by 15%.
      • Mythic
        • [With weekly restarts] Reduced the push effect of Hurricane Wing on Mythic difficulty.
        • [With weekly restarts] Flamesworn Herald’s Flame Shield now absorbs 45% (was 55%) of its maximum health on Mythic difficulty.
        • [With weekly restarts] Frostforged Zealot’s Shattering Shroud now absorbs 20% less healing on Mythic difficulty.
        • [With weekly restarts] Stormseeker Acolyte’s Ascension now increases by 150% (was 300%) on Mythic difficulty.
        • [With weekly restarts] Tempest Wing periodic damage reduced by 20%.
  • Mythic+
    • Halls of Valor
      • Hyrja
        • Fixed an issue that could cause Adaptive Swarm to jump to Hyjra before she engages players.

Enemies and NPCs

• Fixed an issue causing the world boss Liskanoth to engage nearby enemies and reset.
1 Like

Was socketing the gladiator neck perhaps fixed? Or will it actually just be ignored with the cap lifted now…

This is NOT fixed! Disintegrate still refuses to cast for no reason! I repeat, NOT FIXED!

I can actually expand on this. The issue is NOT that the spell doesn’t work despite it seemingly having enough essence, the issue is that essence is shown as gained when it really isn’t. I have a video of the issue happening in slow motion, but sadly I can’t post videos or links here. I’d be really grateful if someone involved at blizzard would look at it though, since that would surely help them fix the problem.
So after I casted Disintegrate the same split second that an essence was gained, it substracts the 3 essence cost of Disintegrate and instantly adds back 1 essence that shouldn’t have been added back because it doesn’t really exist! But that essence is shown in the UI end therefore spells that use essence turn on (not darkened anymore) 1 essence gain too early and that causes us to hammer the button and nothing happens until we finally gained another essence that in reality then unlocks the spell. Fix the essence magically appearing and you fix the issue. Let me know where I can post the video link to help you visualize the issue, please! Please forward this to the Devs, because they don’t seem to know, otherwise they wouldn’t have published a “fix” that doesn’t work!

To be honest that sounds plausible.

However, if other UI-elements react to that false state it doesn’t seem to be a genuine UI problem. It rather looks like some error in the underlying data-store.

It’s not and I don’t think it will be fixed. I bought a new one.

February 14, 2023

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue where a number of PvP items had an incorrect item level and were missing socket eligibility. This fix is retroactive and requires relogging.

Player versus Player

• Monk
    • Fixed an issue that caused Guided Meditation (PvP Talent) to persist on allies after canceling Zen Meditation.
3 Likes

when are we getting the new batch of dh and disc nerfs ? i am tired or ppl doing pve in arenas

When are you going to fix the old, already existing items’ item level like Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest?

This is already TBC timewalking week and I can’t use it (or most of my timewalking set) because it’s broken.

Still have an issue with PvP gear.

I have 2 PVP gear items (set pieces) that show item level 392.
However they show rank 2/9 and the green text with the rank is:
“Combatant I Challenger I”

Exactly like this, 2 ranks are shown.

Item can also not be upgraded. When selecting the item to upgrade I get a message “Item cannot be upgraded”…

February 15, 2023

Classes

• Priest
    • Fixed an issue preventing the root from Void Tendrils from being removed when the Void Tendril dies.

Dungeons and Raids

• Mythic+
    • Halls of Valor
      • Hyrja
        • Fixed an issue that allowed players to remove the damage reduction of Eye of the Storm with immunity effects.
        • Eye of the Storm no longer damages player pets.
1 Like

February 17, 2023

Items and Rewards

• Fixed a number of legacy dungeon items in the current Mythic+ pool that had secondary stats that were slightly lower than intended.
2 Likes

I still haven’t received my Jade, Bright Foreseer even after my active 6 months sub has been renewed…

February 22, 2023

Classes

• Evoker
    • Fixed an issue where Blessing of the Bronze did not reduce the cooldown of Shamans’ Gust of Wind ability. Blessing of the Bronze’s tooltip will be updated in a future patch.
1 Like

February 23, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Ruby Life Pools
    • Fixed a bug that could cause Kyrakka’s Flaming Embers to unintentionally strike players who appear to be outside of its visual.
1 Like