WoW Hotfixes - Updated 20 March

Well now you have to fix Brews Stagger. Its efectiveness with magic damage its 35% after 10.0.5 launch. Fix it soon please.

1 Like

• Tooth and Claw does not mitigate magic damage.

• Circle of Life and Death reduces the duration of Pulverize debuff with no added benefit.

• Raze eats both charges of TNC buff if you have two stacks.

• Raze is doing less damage than is intended (because it’s not on the Guardian aura, so not affected by 50% buff, Killer instinct, 2p, or Rend and Tear)

• Raze applies Moonless Night to all targets with moonfire.

• Raze applies Nature’s Vigil Healing.

• Moonfire/GG procs don’t proc Moonless Night.

• Raze and Mangle gives Vicious Cycle stacks per target hit.

• Protector of the Pack isn’t buffed by Bear aura, vers, or crit. It also doesn’t work in conjuction with Dream of Cenarius

• Stealth rakes and shreds are causing people to Disconnect.

1 Like

Rethelshi, the Storm Sigils upgraded gear vendor still is not selling anything/working as a vendor.

Why isnt the bug about pact of the imp monther is displayed in here?
i reported it a month ago and it didnt got fixed yet, its an easy test and i am not the only one who posted about it

Could you fix the PVP dummy…we can’t cast Primordial Wave on it!

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

January 26, 2023

Classes

• Druid
    • Protector of the Pack healing bonus to Regrowth and damage bonus to Moonfire has been increased by 60%.
      • Developers’ note: Previously this talent was gaining extra benefit from various modifiers on the Druid class. With the patch, we changed it to grant the exact bonus listed in the tooltip for clarity and to reduce the swings in value. However, this left the talent feeling a lot weaker, so we’re increasing its spell power substantially to compensate.
    • Guardian
      • Fixed an issue causing Raze to consume extra Tooth and Claw stacks.
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue to where the 4pc set bonus, Cruel Epiphany, was being removed when casting Seed of Corruption, causing it to not benefit.
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Grimoire: Felguard affected the cooldown of Guillotine, Demonic Strength, and Felstorm.
      • Guillotine, Demonic Strength, and Felstorm now put each ability on cooldown for the appropriate amount of time.

Dungeons and Raids

• Vault of the Incarnates
    • Sennarth, the Cold Breath
      • Sennarth no longer casts Chilling Blast immediately before entering Phase 2.

Enemies and NPCs

• Fixed an issue that caused the rare enemy, Bloodbeak the Ravenous, in Nokhudon Hold to have its health scale with attackers.
  • Experience granted by enemies associated with the Cobalt Assembly has been greatly reduced.
    • Developers’ notes: From the start, the Cobalt Assembly was intended to be a max-level feature, and Sundered Flame enemies should not have granted significant amounts of XP. Having a max-level player kill enemies while in a party with lower-level players who stand around and do nothing but receive XP and reputation is not the sort of gameplay we wish to encourage. We’ve adjusted the XP rate, rather than removed it completely, to encourage players to level in more fun, interactive ways, while still leaving this as an option that is no longer the best option.

Items and Rewards

• The Falling Star Flinger and Falling Star Catcher can now only be used outdoors.
  • Thanks to the assistance of a couple Bronze dragons, the Legion timewalking vendor items now reflect the correct item levels.
  • Removed the holiday requirement for many holiday transmog rewards.
  • Fixed an issue where using Windscar Whetstone caused other on-use trinkets to remain unusable for several additional seconds past the displayed cooldown.

Player versus Player

• Warmode
    • Fixed an issue that prevented characters from earning “the Horde Slayer” and “the Alliance Slayer” titles.

Professions

• Fixed an issue where crafting EZ-Thro Gravitational Displacer would craft ordinary Gravitational Displacers at certain qualities.

Quests

• The Azure Span
    • In addition to completing tasks for Big Kinook, players can also earn credit for the quests “Community Feast” and “Aiding the Accord: A Feast For All” by throwing any discovered meat into the pot, or by yelling “Yes Chef!” when given a new task.
  • Storm’s Fury
    • Fixed an issue that can cause players to continue to gain stacks of Warmth when at the Temporal Conflux area after the event is over.
    • Fixed an issue with portal capture so that captures occur faster based on number of nearby players.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the lighting to rapidly change when entering or exiting a heat source.
    • “Resisting the Storm” can now be completed when in a raid group.
    • The HP of all Bosses in the Storm’s Fury event has been significantly reduced.
    • The HP of the Winter’s Aegis enemies during the Glakis, Winter’s Wrath boss encounter has been significantly reduced.
1 Like

you guys buffed protector of the pack. but it still cant crit.

also resto shamans are doing nearly 100k dps overall what is happening at blizzard?

1 Like

Hi
i reported a bug more then a month ago about pact of the imp mother
i even posted 2 posts here and its not even in known issues, why?

Good to see this fix

:+1:

• Experience granted by enemies associated with the Cobalt Assembly has been greatly reduced.
  • Developers’ notes: From the start, the Cobalt Assembly was intended to be a max-level feature, and Sundered Flame enemies should not have granted significant amounts of XP. Having a max-level player kill enemies while in a party with lower-level players who stand around and do nothing but receive XP and reputation is not the sort of gameplay we wish to encourage. We’ve adjusted the XP rate, rather than removed it completely, to encourage players to level in more fun, interactive ways, while still leaving this as an option that is no longer the best option.

But having 10 people purposely die on the last boss of the current raid while 10 others kill it for gold is the sort of gameplay you wish to encourage?

Edit: Sorry, don’t you guys also literally offer skipping 85% of the current in-game levels for a monetary sum?

1 Like

and now all stacks are removed when more than 1 target is hit, making multidotting even more awfull and on few targets even a dps loss - as AFFLI… I could now say something about bad testing or incompetence but after the soul swap change I have no words anymore to voice my disgust and disappointment, good luck.

Am I missing something here, “Protector of the Pack healing bonus to Regrowth and damage bonus to Moonfire has been increased by 60%”.

My “Protector of the Pack” talent just says “Store 5% of your damage, up to xxxxx. Your next Regrowth consumes all stored damage to increase its healing”.

I don’t see anything about a damage bonus to moonfire there?

cannot have sockets attached.
I already bought everything, once again TRUSTING that it would work like with any other endgame DF necklace.

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

January 27, 2023

Classes

• Druid
    • Restoration
      • Fixed an issue that could cause Regrowth to sometimes not apply its direct healing after casting Nourish.
  • Monk
    • Mistweaver
      • Fixed an issue that caused Awakened Faeline and Ancient Concordance to fail to apply in some instances while multiple Faelines were present.
  • Paladin
    • Retribution
      • Lawbringer now correctly deals 8% of enemy maximum health in damage.
  • Rogue
    • The Outlaw 2pc set bonus now correctly interacts with Echoing Reprimand.
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue where Inevitable Demise was granting double benefit to Drain Life.
      • Fixed an issue where Malefic Affliction was not being removed when casting Unstable Affliction on another target.
      • Fixed an issue where Withering Bolt was exceeding the described damage increase cap when using Drain Soul.
      • Fixed an issue where Malefic Rapture and Seed of Corruption consumed multiple applications of Cruel Epiphany.

Dungeons and Raids

• Mythic+
    • Affixes
      • Bolstering no longer applies to players’ summons.

Items and Rewards

• The Ensemble: Tuskar Trader’s Leather Armor sold by Lontupit or Murik in Iskaara will no longer require Resilient Leather, which wasn’t showing on the vendor’s list of required items.

Professions

• Alchemy
    • Potion of Sacrificial Anima can no longer be used above level 60. The tooltip will reflect this in a future patch.
  • Engineering
    • The Magazine of Healing Darts embellishment will now only fire towards and be consumed by other players.

Quests

• Valdrakken
    • Players who have not yet started “Reviving the Machine” should now see its starting location displayed in Valdrakken’s map.
1 Like

why,because it made affli a little bit less awfull?
btw doesnt look like the bug with seed is fixed…no damage increase. So worse in all forms of Multitarget x_x …no words .consume stack, doesnt increase damage yep.

1 Like

this was awesome in how it worked. made the gameplay so much smoother. Would have loved to see it being kept this way. But yeah Blizz doesn’t like fun, so here we are again…

3 Likes

This so called issue was NOT an issue for us. Keeping the stacks was the best thing that happened to affi. But yeah. Fun detected.

1 Like

i dont see Soul Swap bug fixes.
1- CD bug: the Cooldown of the spell is not show on the UI after its got used. (btw i dont think this spell supposed to have any CD at all)

2- Haunted Spirits bug: if its talented Soul Swap removes the buff from you, if its not talented its actually activates the buff to you until you exhale your stored DoTs.

3- Absolute Corruption: if its talented you DoT up yourself with Corruption when u use SS: Inhale until you exhale your dots. (Suicide dots lol)

Yep. They should revert it so you carry stacks. Come on, Blizz.

Revert the “bug” Blizz. Sometimes its not damage that is needed for a spec to be better but a “bug”.