Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated 9 November

If you run too slowly the mobs will start respawning and you can get web wrapped while running past them. Well, now you can’t.

JULY 12, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Fixed an issue with Deep Wounds, Ignite, and Piercing Shots and their interactions when on a target that has been Cycloned.
  • Warlock
    • Fixed an issue where Demonic Knowledge was not properly updating its effectiveness when the active demon’s stamina or intellect was changed.
3 Likes

JULY 18, 2023

• Titan Rune Dungeons - Protocol Alpha and Beta
    • Azure Ring Captains will no longer proc mirror images.
    • Mage-Lord Urom will no longer have mirror images proc when Empowered Arcane Explosion is cast.

The first mob that respawns is Hadronox herself, and she oneshots most classes on hc++, and still webwraps. If she respawns on you, you basically failed the skip regardless of what the ads do.
What this fix does is that empowered mobs wont cause Hardonox to take excessively long to clear the gauntlet herself (I heard they could even kill her, but never seen it), and the lack of webwrap on them means it is not an instant wipe if you engage her with the gates still open and 10+mobs up. It doesn’t affect the skip that hunters/rogs/mages do in any meaningful way.

I did a run once where our hunter managed to somehow screw up in a way that made Hadronox spawn in front of us. Other adds spawned around him and it started fighting them, which resulted in us getting webbed while running without any mobs attacking us.

JULY 20, 2023

• Fixed an issue where certain spells were not removing the effects of Piercing Shots, Ignite, or Deep Wounds from a target.

JULY 24, 2023

• Fixed some issues around the general interactions of Death Knight’s Desecration with its targets.

JULY 31, 2023

• Fixed a bug allowing Divine Shield, Divine Protection, Hand of Protection, or Lay on Hands to be cast while Avenging Wrath was still active.

AUGUST 10, 2023

• Shaman
    • Fixed an issue where Greater Fire Elemental was not casting Fire Nova on targets of a certain size.

Well Played! Always nice to see you working on improving the game :slight_smile:

Warrior fixed for 100% now or do you guys still grief us? Kinda cringe needing to desync weaps for deepwounds dmg.

ok good its doing in a good way

October 17, 2023

• Fixed an issue where defeating Aku’mai in Blackfathom Deeps and Archaedas in Uldaman was not properly completing the dungeon and rewarding players when queued into via the Random Dungeon Finder tool.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Netherwhelp and Frosty from appearing in the Pets tab.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented shapeshifted Druids from exiting certain dungeons.
  • Fixed an issue where Luck of the Draw was not being given to players entering The Escape from Durnholde from a Random Dungeon Finder queue.

When you will fix [Sinister Calling Achievement]

we can obtain the achievement, there is a bug on it, i already have the pet from last year on my main character, and now when you added the account wide pets, i cannot learn the pet to earn the achievement, i already looted 2 pets Sinister Squashling and i cannot learn them to obtain it, the achievement do not pop up once u get it in your inventory from the bag, you acctually have to learn it to obtain the achievement, please hot fix this

thank you sauuuuuuuuuuu

November 9, 2023

• 310% mounts now correctly fly at 310% speed in Outland.

Any eta about the Resto druid 5 man RDF bug ? Wild Growth isnt healing all party members when some are pvp tagged, the same with Rejuvanation, on occasion the game says “invalid target” when i try to cast it on a random person.

hope you buff the rogues a bit, we deserve it, we pumped so far and want to pump more xDD

You pumped so hard, and pumped so far,
but in the end it doesn’t even matter…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.