Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn the Goblin Weather Machine

Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn the Goblin Weather Machine

From February 1 until February 5, earn the Goblin Weather Machine when you watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch!

View Full Article

1 Like

Please don’t make double posts. It’s against forum rules.

7 Likes

Everyone: opens twitch, sound only, mutes.

Blizzard C level: look, daily twitch viewers are up!

6 Likes

I’d rather catch rabies than watch WoW streamers.

1 Like

Another drop. I can’t wait to get it.

Another stream to idle in and not even follow or care about great free stuff tho :slight_smile:

Another twitch drop to ignore…
I know you can open it up, minimize it and mute it, but I’m not going to “count” towards the viewership.

1 Like

this + i set up 160p resolution

Why hasn’t anyone asked about the Green Leather set, the Nightelf is wearing, yet?

I’ve seen the Blue and Red version, and a Chest of this Green one, but where is the rest? Where is this set from? I need to knoooooow!!

Where is my spectral tiger?

Stop adding these black market stuff :smiley:

1 Like

This is the way :sweat_smile: both times I fired it up, I’d just have it run muted in the background while I was playing a game.

Dunno if I would do this again because… it’s not a mount or a pretty removed transmog we’re getting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Last set of twitch drops i met the requirments for them all and only got the purple firework which arrived over a month after i completed and claimed.

The deal is we watch the streams which insrease viewers puts warcraft streams on the twitch front page more which gives bliz free advertising.

I kept my end of the deal and only got 1 out of the five rewards and it was the most usless one. Not gonna do any more streams to help bliz advertise when i don’t get the rewards for participating.

I tried customer support just to be linked to an article sayinig that customer support can’t grant missing twitch rewards, so no thank you not interested in participating to not get rewards and have support serach give me an article telling me they can’t do anything. Not gonna do a single one of these until i get the rewards for the ones i did before.

1 Like

This is a bit underwhelming as a bribe for 4 hours of boredom.
People arent going to start watching streamers outside of these twitch drops. Im not sure what the end goal is tbh.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.