430 Resto druid LF Raiding guild

Hey all,

Looking for an HC raiding guild with a friendly community to join preferably on Silvermoon. Would consider transferring if a good opportunity presents.

I’ve been playing and gearing mostly through m+ but thought it would be nice to get into the raiding aspect. I’ve raided in previous expansions. I play resto mostly but can offspec balance.

Working mic + able to talk on comms when needed.

Thanks,
Karena

battletag - Nimmy#2110

Hi Karena, have a look at Hesperus. We are a new guild over on Runetotem (so not ideal, but, also not impossible). We are activr and friendly and have cleared Heroic Aberrus even though the guild is only 4 weeks old.
If you’re interested, do get in touch :slight_smile:
Gordz

Turan#2958
Discord: gordzgrey

heya, were a guild called Nightmare on eu Draenor, we have just done 1/9 mythic and clear heroic on farm. focus is mainly to try progress a few Mythic bosses the remainder of this tier, and build a proper raid team. Not Hardcore- but expect people to pitch up to our raid schedule of 2 nights per week. 8-11pm Wed/sun. If you feel this could suit you (yoiu are welcome to X-realm in the begining) my Discord is Moosli#3541 or message me back here

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting