Weekly Bonus Event: Burning Crusade Timewalking

Weekly Bonus Event: Burning Crusade Timewalking

The iconic Black Temple raid is available in Burning Crusade Timewalking! Gather a group of champions and head to Outland to face Illidan and his cohorts once more.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Hi you! How do I accessa? I am level 20 it is a lie or scam?

It’s in the article: Open dungeon finder, and select BC Timewalking (Might be phrased differently) in the drop-down box.

If that option is not there, you’re not eligible for Timewalking for some reason.

Be level 61 to enter with a an item level of 127+

Mobs hp is way low and they do very high damage.

Scaling issues.

and thats a good thing. makes it interesting.; what u want? low hp low dmg? or high hp low dmg? lol

1 Like

Blue gear/ leveling tank always in panic mod so does their healer. Which aint good.

Bosses dies in less than 30sec so does mobs.

I m not talking about facerolling stuff but incoming damage vs overall dps should be balanced.

Its like you are doing 15+ as tank but killing mobs as 2+.

What do you mean, it’s cakewalk imo.

I levelled a druid from 65 and a warrior from 62 as tanks yesterday, didn’t have any issues in the dungeons.

I could easily pull 3 or even 4 packs, blow a CD, my mitigations, and survive with ease. Not mentioning the high damage :sweat_smile:

Not much harder on the healer side either, we literally rushed through Shattered Halls and my tank barely broke a sweat.

(Which wouldn’t be true if we did this with actual TBC specs.)

Very few mobs hit hard - notably the fel reavers in MgT, maybe some of the bog lords, and the guardians at BF’s start are all that come to mind. Everything else just melts.

It’s I swear, the easiest TW of them all - on the other hand I’d deffo give a wide berth to Cata ones. I still have nightmares from that expansion.

I think the scaling is absolutly perfect this week. Sure they die fast wich we all want but that doesnt mean there is no danger if the dps pulls they die within seconds and tanks can go down fast to but healers are MUCH stronger i have been healing alot and as long as i stay active i have a alot of power to deal with it but should i go afk for just 10 second someone is probably dead. I hope every week is like this the xp is also really worth it for leveling

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.