Slip on into the Turbulent Timeways with The Wrath of the Lich King

Slip on into the Turbulent Timeways with The Wrath of the Lich King

Players can Timewalk through a previous expansion each week for six consecutive weeks. This grand tour through World of Warcraft’s past will start with Cataclysm and end with Wrath of the Lich King.

View Full Article

14 Likes

This is great news! Thank you Blizzard xD Keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Perfect opportunity to catch up on alts.
Keep up the good job!

Should be like that all the time if you ask me. Hopefully this is blizzard testing the water.

7 Likes

So it’s just timewalking? But… 6 weeks in a row?

What happens with the regular weekly quests? Hope they’re not surpressed by this.

Very epic :blue_heart:

It also comes with a higher Heroic level reward chest for the quest.

Isn’t we had similar back in SL? :thinking:
That time the weekly quests not been surpressed, but co-existed

2 Likes

Just expect people to insta leave after wiping in stonecore, grim batol blackrock caverns and many more!

Cata dungeons are no joke during timewalking

1 Like

Very nice :smiley:

is this longer timewalking event a hint ata future patch with the bronze dragons?

A good chance to stock up on Badges for BFA Timewalking vendor stuff.

Each week? So possible to get 6 unique heroic ilvl pieces?

2 Likes

Judging by the wording of the article, Yes.
If this event follows usual TW rules, there will be a quest to complete 5 TW dungeons every week, as there is a different expansion every week.
This quest will award Heroic iLvl gear instead of the usual Normal iLvl, for the duration of the event.

This will actually make timewalking worth doing.

1 Like

Very nice seeing this. Even if you get 1-2 unique pieces it would be very good content as time walking is very casual and manageable for everyone.

This can help with ilvl and transmog.

Win-win situation.

Or 6 of the same item in a row

1 Like

Possible. Highly unlikely.

Might be true, but I always found 5 dungeons a bit too much. I get fed up with dungeons quite fast.

We’re not that far away from 10.1. Ilvl really isn’t all that compelling.

1 Like

Insert “butwhy.gif”.

Anyway, I am completely happy to see 6 weeks of TW. I have often said I think it should just be active all the time anyway, so this is a great start.

Although could TW please be accessible below level 60? That particular limitation is kind of… crap. Yeah, no better word. It’s crap.