The AWC & MDI Dragonflight Season 1 Global Finals Start March 31!

The AWC & MDI Dragonflight Season 1 Global Finals Start March 31!

Everything you need to know to celebrate the 2023 WoW Esports Finals beginning March 31 on Twitch and YouTube in Patch 10.0.7!

View Full Article

:poop:

No wonder why bugs in legacy content never get fixed.

2 Likes

What a laughable prize pool.

If you look at the time invested divided by the contestants I doubt it even adds up to minimum wage.

Well played I guess.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Uy7b5UgqY

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what a disaster AWC turns out to be, the fact that rets haven’t been nerfed again means it’ll be Ret war rsham mirrors in almost every match.

It isn’t too late to save arena, if you care then look through the top streamers and a lot have gone over to league, look at how few games have been played in the 72 hours for every class except hunter, war, Re, disc and rsham.

Nerf rets wings duration by 50% in PvP, nerf the bonus damage it provides by 50% in PvP, nerf judgement diapell or just remove it from arena, nerf sanc(abilities like this were fine when rets were squishy as even with it there was chance to kill them). Maybe throw another 10-20% blanket damage nerf on the top and see how they are.

Buff a few other classes suffering and give everyone 200-300 mmr in 3s and let people enjoy the second half of the season.

1 Like

DILLIGAF

/10characters

1 Like

you would have ended before saying “give me free glad ty”

mdi is boring to watch. every run is the same…
in the end echo wins for no lifing the most like every time

1 Like

It would be fun to see a no-mirror MDI where each spec can only be picked by one team, and they each pick one by one.
This shouldn’t be a problem considering how well balanced everything is.

Why does this still exist ?
It was a meme how bad it was at first, now its just stupid.

Can’t wait to see some Ret vs Ret action!
Pogg

1 Like

No one cares

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.