[Promotion Ending] WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Big Battle Bear

[Promotion Ending] WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Big Battle Bear

We’re teaming up with Amazon Prime Gaming once again for a special offer. For a limited time, Prime Gaming subscribers can obtain a fearsome mount!

View Full Article

2 Likes

A bear to go with an Amazon promo?

Imo make a special mount, something thematic, like a quadcopter drone lookalike, similar to the ones Amazon would like to use for last mile delivery.

or helicopter from ulduar, but with Jeff Bezos’ head ayeeeeee

3 Likes

I wonder when we will get the Spectral Tiger

2 Likes

11 Likes

Subscribed to prime anyway for shows I actually watch :woman_shrugging: better way to get a wow extra than pretending to watch some irrelevant streamer for 4 hours :grimacing:

5 Likes

so when I farmed gold for a long time to be able to buy this in MoP that just gets invalidated now cause u want money? pathetic joke company, no wonder its collapsing.

6 Likes

seen this in multiple other games, as they lose most of the players they get desperate and start offering once legendary/ultra rare items to everyone as a desperate last ditch attempt before dying out.

Sometimes it`s just better to accept reality and move on, it´s just pathetic.

5 Likes

once the subs hit below 1m

1 Like

Thanks for the free beer.

Oh… Bear. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yaaass. Free tears

1 Like

was this rare too ?

It’s a TCG mount.

so we’re getting closer and closer to spectral tiger you’re saying

2 Likes

Mop was like 10 years ago, that’s alot of time to have the mount before most other people

You used the mount for years cupcake

Waiter: How would you like your fish, sir?

Bear: RAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!

Sorry.

I don’t really feel like giving money to more than one soulless greedy corporation on a monthly basis, even for a bear.

1 Like

Good thing nobody is forcing you to then :+1:

1 Like

Like, do we seriously still have to pretend like Dragonflight was a success because Blizzard told us so?

They´ve now added a billion different twitch drops
Loads of different subscription offers
The ultimate FOMO mechanic with the trading post. Which has the best transmog in the entire game.

I´m not telling people not to enjoy the game. If the game is currently catered to you, then lucky you!!! Feels like the majority of the previous playerbase is not being catered to at all however. Thus the desperation from Blizzard.

Now we can form a bear cavalry with all the new bearmounts.