[UPDATED APRIL 27] Zone Preview: Uncover the Mysteries of Zaralek Cavern

[UPDATED APRIL 27] Zone Preview: Uncover the Mysteries of Zaralek Cavern

Gather your courage as you pursue your enemies into the dangers of this mysterious underground cavern.

View Full Article

7 Likes

From the preview, it looks nice! A bit dark, a Bit lava-ish… I mean, it’s the perfect underground zone in my opinion!

The Maldraxxus of Azeroth. Some Deepholm too.

I like it. The Niffen look adorible, but sad Drogbar aren’t a Reknown. Hope they get their own mini faction (like the Winterpelt Furbolgs) in 10.1.5 or 10.1.7.

I love it. The ground reminds me a lot of burning steppes actually, but the ceiling makes it look very unique and cool. Actually, it’s kinda more similar to the “new” minecraft cave update

Kinda sad its made for dragonriding. It was fun the first month of the expac but after a while I realized dragonriding ruins the sense of exploration and I’ve never felt so detached from an expansion’s zones as I have with Dragonflight.

Ngl; this zone is not my thing. Too barren, too claustrophobic, too much lava; the lava parts of the Waking Shores were already some of my least favorite bits of the Dragon Isles.
Not looking forward to 10.1 since I mainly do world content and I’m just not excited to be in this zone for months; hence why I’m thinking about taking a break.

1 Like

Maneuvering terrain while dragonriding added a ton to my immersion. It beats old flying as well as stumbling around on the ground.

The floor is lava….

It is epic zone!

I have to say, a rather underwhelming ‘zone preview’.

The zones look great for world pvp hope the caves are quite small so i can run around nuking any alliance i see

You turn around, it’s an Alliance raid nuking YOU. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.