[Updated] Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Blazing Hippogryph Now!

[Updated] Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Blazing Hippogryph Now!

Celebrate the upcoming release of Embers of Neltharion with more Twitch Drops! Watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch.tv to earn fabulous rewards.

View Full Article

4 Likes

I love free stuff :smiley:

this one is way better than that 20 year old textured bear… thanks !!

3 Likes

I’m happy there’s a mount I don’t have this time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I appreciate any free mount that gets me closer to the next mount milestone achievement, but this honestly looks awful. I have the Firelands Hippogryph and I’ll keep using that one, thanks.

Free stuff yay!

2 Likes

Isn’t the hippogryph still obtainable? Don’t remember how I got it but it’s from Firelands campaign stuff iirc?

No, that one is a diff mount.

2 Likes

Different Hippogryph

TCG one doesn’t have armor and a different shade as well.

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Thanks. I personally think it looks rubbish, I’ll probably not bother.

How about some Drops for Classic? We still don’t have Mr.Chilly or Perky Pug. Would be a great Way to implement those into the Game.

yea another mount i can’t use in DF ffs just open normal flighting in DF so i get to use my mount’s.

4 Likes

Happy about this, i don’t got any of that stuff :slight_smile:

Would be better if the TCG stuff was put in the game, but having varying rare drop rates based on uniqueness. People can just easily abuse this by going to a streamer’s page and afking for 4 hours or so just so they get their reward.

If you get the items in-game, though, you can have players spend maybe more time trying to get it. You’ve already got some stuff on the BMAH, and then the one item that’s also available to get outside of blowing tons of gold is the Riding Turtle. Some of the items can appropriately be added in DF…

*Feldrake-maybe it comes from a scenario where you’re helping the Bronze dragons preserving a timeway, and it’s a rare drop from the end. It could also require a ‘hard mode’ like 5 masks version of Horrific Visions.

*Wooly White Rhino/Tuskarr Kite-expand on the awful system for those ottuks and have rare items drop from raid and dungeon bosses respectively, but not have it be gear. Have them drop from normal or higher, Rhino can require 5 rare things, Kite maybe 3. Main problem I could see is people just coming and leaving once they defeat an encounter, but that already happens with some bosses so hey.

Only 1 problem though, my accounts are linked and i watched my 4 hours 2 days ago and claimed it but nothing ingame at all.

1 Like

Don’t forget to get your mounts!!

Lots of streams to watch including but not limited to RWF, Classic etc.

I actually got it anyway, +1 to the counter I figured. And it actually looks better than I expected from just having briefly glanced at it in a screenshot.

Or streams to put in a muted and inactive tab, and immediately close after the 4th hour has passed :smile:

Got mine already. nice and quick.

2 Likes

I claimed it about 20 hours ago, just w8.

If it gets weeks then its time for ticket, but w8 for blizz and maybe some weeks, if it’s not coming then do ticket, no rush.,

same thing here