Embers of Neltharion Now Live!

Embers of Neltharion Now Live!

New mysteries wait to be unraveled within the mysterious underground of Zaralek Cavern, where you’ll explore, undertake new quests, meet intriguing new denizens, experience new Dragonriding updates, and more.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Now that you are done with this. Please release Phase 3 already. It has been way to long

Can’t wait :smile:

I scrolled down with hype and when I hit the bottom end… I was shocked :open_mouth: They said nothing about PvP?

The new drake is not actually available. The questline stops abruptly on the chapter right before the one where you’d get it. Can’t say if it’s a bug or a genuine (bad) decision, but given the quest journal tells me to raise reputation with 10.0 factions, I’m not optimistic.

Does this mean soon Alliance and The Horde can do outdoor quest teaming up together in future patch or perhaps it is next Major patch? I remember some years ago Blizzard told it never happen but it seem it will same thing as Classic WoW servers and it still came! wonder how far this weird truce can go and will it last this time when before it always break a apart…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.