M+ Thundering Hero Title -- Updated for End of Season

In this post, we’ll update the score required to earn the Thundering Hero title for Dragonflight Season 1. As a reminder, the title will go to all players who end Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 1 with a Mythic+ Rating in the top 0.1% in each region.

Updated after end-of-season calculations were completed

In this region, the title was given to those who scored at least:

Good luck!

4 Likes

Buff Shadow in 10.1.

Make Void form and Dark Ascension Instant cast.

Give back [Mind Melt] as it is now in 10.7

Nerf RET Paladins

1 Like

Is there an indicator on when the last update will happen so we know when to check to ensure we have it? i.e does it close at the maintenance of the new patch closing or does it close at midnight the night before?

I hope 3330 will be enough, but I’ll still look for Halls of Valor-25 for my Unholy DK.

I hope this was a joke, we are pretty good this patch also on 10.1

@dk i guess he will end on 3332. (cutoff)

1 Like

Nerf SP.

Delete PI, don’t give anything in return.

There is:
0 Affliction warlocks
9 Veng Dh
270+ Prot paladins above this ratings in EU

Lol

Only 600 points short :joy:

1 Like

I hope Blizzard will disqualifying ppl who are buying boost for R1. That’s so unfair. I saw some player going 3190 to 3361 in 2 night and playing with all top 5 EU player.

1 Like

Goodluck with that. I saw some people boost and blizzard even stated they would disqualify them. However nothing happened and the people who bought that boost came on discord and laughed about it.

Blizzard doesn’t have the balls to deal with it because the ones boosting are usually high profile people & streamers.

When does the title get given out?

So ? How many ?

probably around 3336

people said that in shadowlands season 4 too when they abused zenkiki and they all got dq’d

1 Like

Hi Kaivax,

Is the season over and titles handed over? Could you confirm that this is the final Rating needed for the Thundering Hero?

Thanks

I can confirm that devs do not care, they upped world boss mounts becouse it was not fun, then they added a new one on island with 0.07% drop.

Maybe it’s off topic but it means they don’t care at all.

1 Like

The season is for sure over, since we are now in week 3 of the new season.

Ended season 3335 3 above the stated rating here still don’t have the title. Can Kaivax provide some info ? :frowning:

1 Like

We also in a new season, maybe u forgot, maybe shoud do ur best,