445ilvl 3/9M hpala(+alts) LF guild

Also got a 441ilvl venge DH and I’m working on a BM hunter currently, though I’m flexible if something specific is needed.

I’m a former CE raid/guild leader that is done with the stress of leadership in video games. I still don’t slack, but I only want to be responsible for myself. I focus on being the best I can in my role. I’m generally pretty chill, though I won’t be around bigotry of any type (and I do understand the difference between a joke and someone being hateful).

I’m looking for somewhere that’s active, does M+ as a group and is friendly. Ideally I would like to raid too, but raid progression isn’t a personal priority.

The biggest thing for me is team effort. I want to feel like part of a team pushing together towards the same goal(s).

I would prefer not to change servers or reroll from Tarren Mill, but I will consider it for the right guild.

So if you’re a friendly M+/raid guild that’s got an open spot, hit me up!

Hi! I am recruiting for my guild on Draenor, a Mythic evening raiding guild on Draenor focused on blending a supportive culture with productive raiding.

Raid wise, our schedule is 21:00-23:30 (server time) Thursday and Sunday, and we have achieved 4/9M. We are currently looking to recruit to strengthen our team and push further and you seem like an experienced player, so if you wanted to raid I would be more than happy to discuss it.

Outside of raid, there are guild groups running M+ most nights, we do heroic social raid on Wednesdays and are always open to new event ideas. Our community is going from strength to strength and I hope that you would find it active, open and friendly.

We are looking for socials as well as recruiting for our main raid team so if you are interested at all, please reach out to drakshal on Discord (Drakshal#2292 on Bnet) and we can discuss!

Hey mate,i would be happy to discuss with you about a spot in our guild.We have great community,active pusher +m groups of all levels,HC and Mythic raiding.
Add Sindarta#8038 on discord.

Hey there! Are you still seeking a guild? If so our guild is currently recruiting a few Roles for Mythic progression. We are based on Silvermoon and currently 3/9M.

We raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00 ST

There’s a good group of players active most days pushing keys between raids.

If this sounds like something you’d like to know more about drop me a message on discord mammoth6191

Hey :slight_smile:
We are look for Dps/healer to fill our Mythic rooster. You mind adding my discord?
Holleholle#4203

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting