Azeroth's Titan Avatar

I’m really wondering how she will look like, and searched for some of speculated trolly fanarts and various sharp female looks… After all we’ve been through, if we ever get to see her, I personally am hoping for something a lot more gorgeous than Eonar.
What do you guys imagine/think ?

Argus reskin.

There is 90% chance its blood elf …

2 Likes

I’d imagine that she would look like troll/elf :slight_smile:

1 Like

Original concept, most likely intended to be smth like that
https://i.imgur.com/Daxl5Da.png

2k19 version gonna be around this lines and shapes
https://i.imgur.com/gGjR5Bh.png

4 Likes

You know, if Blizzard released something as a concept art, it would be something to hype about.
After seeing all the Pantheon Council roughly a year ago, I can’t wait to see the strongest titan of all since then.
Also, there are some stuff leading to some “dark” era in WoW 8.2 … Read a lot of datamined broadcast texts.
Can’t wait to have more.

Btw my personal thoughts/imaginations are revolved around something like Alleria Windrunner’s Titan version, after all we’ve seen and since not even the Titans could risk the life of Azeroth by ripping all Old Gods apart from her.
A Void Titan, not malevolant but benevolent, in control of that power to end the oblivion itself.

All Titans look like humans. Argus was blue like the most Draenei. Think that Azeroth would be a purple human.

A Murloc. /s

15 Likes

Azeroth will look like an amalgamation of all the old gods.

Hope it’s something like this, from the trolls, the original species.

https://www.deviantart.com/hipnosworld/art/Azeroth-719896525
3 Likes

All 6 titans we’ve seen so far had direct human forms. Strong, godly human forms. And as Argus being a Draenei/Eredar planet, besides the Argus’ avatar being blue, there aren’t any real resemblance. Even he looks like a human.
Thanks for your time. :slight_smile:

I pretty much imagine her like eonar or citreon from mk11.

However i pretty much 100% expect an elf

Sylvanas is the avatar of Azeroth.

1 Like

It will be ion but then buff while wearing underwear that is printed with metzen’s face that can and will speak to you about killing 10 azerite boar.

4 Likes

In regards to seeing her, they said that Azeroth will never be awaken, for the obvious reason that it would spell the end of WoW.

Can you post a link about what you’ve just said ?
And I have to state that, with true imagination and a genuine plot, nothing has to end. Let her be awaken and let it lead us to new possibilities and discoveries.

I think it is Randy Pitchword parody persona.

i think that picture is awesome! The colors and her skin tone, hair etc, just as a i imagined her to look like. But i personally think she will have a more human form like the pantheon.

1 Like

Since even Argus is not in Draenei/Eredar form, I agree :slight_smile:
Also, since vrykul and their curse of flesh version (humans) are originated from titans, Titans’ shape are supposed to look human. That’s just what they are as titans.
If we could see other Titans’ home planets we would probably see different sentient being habitants there.
That troll evolving to Night elf thing… is probably about their form evolving to its ultimate form, since it’s not a titan creation. Titans (or their power, existence) probably help beings evolve to next best thing. They don’t completely alter the origins of the habitants. Titans are not the head-creator of all the existence. They’re also created.
That being said, if this game ever reaches to the state where our planet’s soul awakens and develops into a full blown titan… That will be the most amazing thing ever in this game (assuming they don’t blow a cool story like that to hell, or ignore it completely and stall us with revamped and recolored content/lore instead).
I just think out of the box and go crazy when it comes to possibilities, and it hurts me to see them not surprising us and not pushing the story ahead.
I was really filled with hope in Legion expansion, when I saw where it went.
I hoped even bigger and even surprisingly better content, because you know, we were in a stage/level where we deal with universal threats.
I’d really like to see WoW going in that direction.
Game’s current state to me is dull but a filler thing that I do in my daily life.
But it was once fun and made me wonder “what’s next”.
I want to wonder about “what are they doing next?”
This game took the wonder from me, lately.
That made it dull.

But assuming she would awaken, and we’d all be living on her planet-sized body - which part would you want to live on (or in)?