Blues News: 26 May, 2023

Blues News: 26 May, 2023

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

Bo-ring!

Charms
So why do we need these charms at all? I agree that it may be unfair in competitive modes like M+, PvP, and Raids. But why did you remove them from LFR/RDF? Also, why did you nerf the charms if people can’t use them in instances anyway? +12k mana for a Ret paladin looked like a joke, and you nerfed the joke. I need more mana!

Goblins
Do you really think it’s fun to farm goblins once per 30 min for a whole month? It’s not even rewarding because you get only a couple of gold coins and maybe one item. Do I need to remind you how much loot you get from a treasure goblin in Diablo 3? Ok, it’s WoW, so less loot. But the cooldown is garbage. There was a bug on the first day when the goblins spawned non-stop in Valdrakken before switching to another location. And people liked it. It was fun. We called it a Happy Hour. We could have this mayhem with tents, Gamons, and Drogbar Rocks/Drogbar Stones running around the city for a full hour once or twice a day. But you nerfed it. Nerfed all the happiness out of the Happy Hour. Do you know what people call it now? A Sad Hour.
Also, I think it’s a bad idea to spawn the goblin only in one capital at a time. Maybe you wanted to add some spontaneous PvP raids. It may work fine on “balanced” realms. But what if there is a dominant faction? Another faction has no chance of surviving the goblin event. Now I even feel guilty about genociding poor orcs and trolls every hour for 26 gold coins.

186 days of ignorance

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.