Blues News: 2 June, 2023

Blues News: 2 June, 2023

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

1 Like

Fix bot problem

1 Like

stop buying illegal gold and the bot problem will stop it self :stuck_out_tongue:
the bot problem is a creation of the community’s own making and until the community adresses it’s own failings nothing will change

• Loot from the Zaqali Elders: The loot from this world boss encounter appears to be dropping as expected; however, it doesn’t show in the chat logs due to how the loot is distributed in an encounter with multiple NPCs.

Yeah, I don’t buy it. This wasn’t the case the last time we had a “multiple NPC world boss” in Nazjatar. And I have yet to see hear anyone from the EU region they got any loot from the world bosses after week 1. There is probably something wrong with the reset trigger.

1 Like

either the world bosses drop very little loot, or I’m really unlucky.
Never got loot from world bosses, neither in DF nor the other expansions
So you obviously have to be really lucky

1 Like

It’s the same as saying drug dealers would not be here if there were no addicts.

In theory, true. But in reality there will always be a demand, and also people out there ready to meet that demand.

Blizzard would have to actively hire people to monitor everything and have lawyers to shut down gold seller sites.
Which won’t work on the russian and chinese sellers anyway.

1 Like

Bring back the Brutosaur to his vendor :sauropod::sauropod::sauropod:

1 Like

Becouse it’s bugged.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.