Weekly Bonus Event: Mists of Pandaria Timewalking

Weekly Bonus Event: Mists of Pandaria Timewalking

Travel back in time to the Mists of Pandaria dungeons in this week’s Bonus Event.

View Full Article

2 Likes

As amazing as MoP was overall, it sure did have the worst dungeons in the entire game.
Both in terms of looks, lore, and game mechanics.

God, they were truly awful.

Each to their own. I really enjoy MoP Dungeons.

Especially Stormstout Brewery, probably my favourite dungeon in all of WoW.

2 Likes

I just wish we didn’t have to go through the roleplaying scenarios. I am a roleplayer, but dang I just want to rush through the dungeon I have done 328402348 times at this point xD

With sound off then.
Those monkey noises are headache inducing.

Could you remove this advertisement from my buff frames? Thanks.

I kinda have to agree, they are the most bland and boring dungeons in the series, for the most part.

It had some of the best dungeons of WoW. Without a doubt MoP is easily ToP3 expansion regarding dungeons. (No1 is ofc Vanilla dungeons because it had so much of them and so many mega dungeons, it’s easily a winner). I think only Shadowlands can compete with MoP (it had vety clear themes in the dungeons, and every dungeon felt unique and had its flavour)

From MoP:

• I loved the remakes of Scholomance and scarlet dungeons
  • Shado-Pan monestary was amazing
  • Siege of Niuzao temple was very unique dungeon and I still remember it
  • Stormsrout Brewery another memorable and unique dungeon, with monkeys
  • original Temple of Jade Serpent was my favourite, I don’t like M+ version
  • Gate of The setting sun was somewhat annoying, and yet again very unique in its suroundings and theme
  • Mogu’shan palace was the most borring dungeon of MoP (I hope it never comes as M+, though layout is very inviting for it…)

It’s a rep gain buff. If you don’t like seeing your buffs there’s an arrow to hide them (you will still see short duration buffs).

df dungeons are worse let’s be real, mop ones are cute and fun imo

DF dungeons are bland.

MOP dungeons were ugly, noisy, and had annoying mechanics.

i’m in the brewery rn and it’s so much fun, what an original expansion this was.

1 Like

And they call ME a troll.

If only that didn’t remove relevant long buffs like my class buffs which I should check if I have, or flasks. Or the same thing on my opponents.

At least have them only show up in timewalking dungeons where they actually do something?

Well then maybe you’ll find an addon for such a niche market, most people don’t care. In fact as a new player I found out these weeks had rep buffs thanks to that buff appearing on my buff list.

They do something across all of Pandaria, and even outside of it if Pandaria quests with rep send you there.

1 Like

They’re useless garbage appearing that do nothing and make the game harder to read, and everybody’s complaining about that. All the time. Not the details, but overall. So I’ll call it the details.

And by the way, if you try to filter them yourself, some buffs can’t show up at all due to a restriction to mess with addons for raids and you can no longer right-click them.

Just get rid of them? What good do they do? It’s in your calendar and LFD tool and on the NPC in the middle of the city. Come on.

Who cares. Show it in the quests? Same with the war mode buff. Waste of space

it’s only an icon chill , if it’s blocking you from ‘‘reading the game’’ then it’s on you ,it has minimal effect on ui

Nah it’s 3. Adding on top of 10 more.

well even if they are 5 still doesn’t mean it’s much or an issue .it’s the best way to show the current even in the game . i wouldn’t prefer a pop-up screen everytime i log-in

How about the 3 other existing methods?

Look, our buff frames are meant primarily for combat state communication. Don’t pollute it.