Preview: World of Warcraft®: War of the Scaleborn

Preview: World of Warcraft®: War of the Scaleborn

Delve into the world of dragons from before the events of World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight in this exciting prequel. A new light will shine on the story of the war of the dragons and the impact it’s had on the very future of the dragonflights.

View Full Article

3 Likes

I’m interested, if there is an e-book

I always thought of Vyranoth to be extremely cold and calculating. not really using ice magic to physically hurt her enemies but mainly using words and trickery.

Yeah so Jormag.

Is this another book with lore that should be explained in-game?

3 Likes

“Available for pre-order soon, wherever books are sold.”

at least this gives the lore YouTubers something to work on and tell us the basics within 10 mins or so.

i thought this was the next expansion :skull:

2 Likes

Very cool artwork.

2 Likes

Arthas, Beyond the dark portal and Illidan were my fav reads.

I did try the shattering, but I got bored with it.

2 Likes

Available to pre-order
Links US website

Edit
The link isn’t in this article. I’d previously seen the WoWhead version, which links US only websites

Is it possible to get EU connections ?

About the author :

A veteran bookseller and librarian, Courtney Alameda now spends her days writing speculative fiction novels, short stories, and comics. Her debut novel, SHUTTER, was nominated for a Bram Stoker Award and hailed as a “standout in the genre” by School Library Journal. Since then, she’s wandered the universe with far-future archeologists (PITCH DARK), racked up some retribution (SISTERS OF SORROW), and recruited death gods with a Shinto priestess (SEVEN DEADLY SHADOWS) . . . and those are just the adventures she can currently tell you about.

Courtney holds a degree in English literature with an emphasis in creative writing. She is represented by John M. Cusick of Folio Literary. A California native, she now resides in the northwestern U.S. with her husband, one tiny cat, a Welsh Corgi who may actually be a vacuum cleaner, and rooms filled with books.

Unfortunately this author doesn’t have an open twitter like Madeleine Roux, only instagram and linkedin. Actually she has but it is locked to outsiders, private, good choice.

https://www.instagram.com/courtneyalamedabooks/?hl=en

https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtney-alameda-6676b6a3

According to some information I found on internet she is latina.

A Kamala Harris fan. According to her instagram post she cried when liberals won last United States election, so she is a liberal.

Likes leather jackets, goth type. Likes gore and horror. Married, has 2 cats and a puppy, Her pronouns are She/Her.

A quote from one of her books :

We are not defined by our lack of fear but rather by what we choose to do when facing the nightmare. (Sisters of Sorrow)

She is also author of Tales from Horadric Library from Diablo.

My personal view is, unlike Madeleine Roux she doesn’t release a book every 2 months, so she seems like a quality over quantity person. Gore and horror enjoyer as well, hmm.

It has potential. I might buy it if I think that I’ll have time to read it, for the first time saying this since Lord of the Clans (Thrall / Blackmoore book) and Day of the Dragon (deathwing book).

Massive Reveals !! NEW WoW Novel: WAR OF THE SCALEBORN - YouTube

Dawn of the Aspects was one of my favourite book series in the WoW franchise, hope they still do dragons justice lorewise, cause haven’t seen much of it in game so far.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.