This Week in WoW: 20 June 2023

This Week in WoW: 20 June 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. This week, heed the Call of the Crusade in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ beginning on 21 June and culminating in the release of the Trial of the Crusader, Trial of the Grand Crusader, and level 80 Onyxia’s Lair on 22 June. Then, mark your calendars—Dragonflight: Fractures in Time goes live on 12 July!

View Full Article

I just wish your tyrant overlords would allow you to interact with us, even just a bit, my dear underpaid CM.

It’s okay though. I love you all the same.

Huh, 2 days before my game time runs out.

Looking forward to try out the new spec, and the new dungeon :slight_smile:

It might take a while until they finally decide what to do with it or how to tune it properly. Technically speaking, buffing four players in your party to make up for upfront loss in damage created by bringing Augmentation is easy and if the Dractyr player dies, the group carries on with a “flat” loss. But what if you lose another damage dealer? Not only do you have one player dealing less damage but you also lose damage the group would gain from buffing them. It’s a balancing nightmare and classes aren’t that well balanced to begin with.

God knows how it will work in pvp or what limitations they might have to introduce. Random battlegrounds are already anti-fun with how unbalanced the teams can be and this new role creates even more problems.

I’m usually a PvP player so it is quite exciting to see what kit it offers, and what talent build to use, will start off casually.

Speaking of the new kit and its use in PVP environment, what happens if you don’t have four party members close to you? Do you instead buff other raid members? What if they are too far away to receive said buffs?

My concern is that the new spec will either end up being entirely useless or a must-have for any group composition, and everyone remembers how unfun TBC was when each group contained a Shaman.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.