Unravel the Time Streams

Unravel the Time Streams

The time streams have become increasingly more unstable with recent events. Push back against the encroaching chaos from other timelines.

View Full Article

3 Likes

12th July for EU :eu:

5 Likes

Hey, I tried getting the blood knight armor appearance on my blood elf, but currently my progress is blocked, because I gotta go to some zone there, but I can’t fly in shadowlands. Is there a way to get there without doing any campaign? Any plans to fix that, blizzard, because I have 0 interest in doing quest lines like this from the past just to unlock something that should not even be there thematically.

H Y P E ! :heart_eyes:

Pretty sure whatever PR/community staff responsible for this post has zero clue what you’re talking about. It just makes you look like one of those people who cried for SPriest buffs on any blue post they saw no matter the context.

2 Likes

Alright, but it rly tilted me, because I wasted 2 hours trying to unlock it :sweat_smile:

i see Blizzard cant even announce an event depending on region except for US

1 Like

Hmm, haven’t I done this before?

1 Like

Sounds like something just as “dead after a week” like storms fury😂

1 Like

It is a shame it wasnt tailored for the EU forum.

But at least we have a date for the patch.

1 Like

They just copy paste.

1 Like

Blizzard we know you treat the EU community pretty second class, as evidenced by the fact that you closed the Versailles office, but at least get the release dates right?

As for the contents… #hype ! Good to get some attention for my mage. :smiley:

2 Likes

They need protocol in EU to offset the date or both US EU etc should anounce dates based on zone

2 Likes

last pride month for my observer?

1 Like

Aaalright! You fixed the date!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.