Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Swift Shorestrider Mount

Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Swift Shorestrider Mount

Starting 29 June, 2023 at 17:30 GMT+1, Amazon Prime Gaming subcribers can obtain a wondrous mount that's a rare breed among the tallstriders of Kalimdor.

View Full Article

1 Like

Nice one Blizz. I’ll be looking into getting this.

Thank you! I can’t wait to get it.

I get prime when u add rooster or spectral :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup, I’m not activating my free trial until they give us the Magic Rooster haha. So far I haven’t been interested in any of the TCG items they’ve given people with Prime.

Hope they’ll reward past Blizzcon items one day as well. I wanna collect all the murky pets, but no way am I spending over £100 for 1 virtual item.

1 Like

using a third-party site for an in-game item is like using a third-party site for in-game gold.

Panda: But the difference is that one is by Blizzard, and the other is by criminals.

Part of me is thinking it’s so basic-looking (personally) that I’d rather wait for the dragonhawk or the rooster if they were to be added to the list in future, but another is saying the updated model for this bad boy is possibly worth it.

Also, besides the mounts, I’d consider subbing if the grell, ogre idols, grim campfire or the dark portal toy were made available. But ideally TCG stuff should be in the game to obtain.

I love this mount, to bad i bought it back in the days.

U shoud be happy u get it for free.

Sweet, thanks for the mount!

ooooooh, free birb!

Ta very much, dont mind if I do!

I think this so the third time you’ve posted it with the wrong date

It’s 29th

1 Like

Thanks for this ,i was starting to check my own sanity as Blizz were saying its the 27th.

1 Like

The German announcement has the right dates on it.

It’s been updated to reflect the right dates now :dracthyr_yay_animated:

I’ve just claimed this about 10min ago, but still haven’t received it. All other mounts/items I’ve claimed from Blizzard’s Prime drops have been automatic. If it still hasn’t shown up tomorrow, should I take it up with Blizzard or with Prime? Or both? Or with the Lizard King?

I just read 1830, I’m a dolt. Please disregard :slight_smile:

Got mine

cuddles the talking iguana

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.