Preserve the Timeline: Dawn of the Infinite Mega-Dungeon

Preserve the Timeline: Dawn of the Infinite Mega-Dungeon

In the Fractures in Time update, the champions of Azeroth must venture into time itself to ensure that the future remains a bright one in the Dawn of the Infinite mega-dungeon.

View Full Article

2 Likes

what is the Ilvl of gear that drops in there?

if its lower that M20/HC/Mythic (441) Why would we ever go there more that once…

was the same with Mechagon… went there once to see it and that was it… until it was split up and became a M+

2 Likes

Transmog, infinite flight color for drakes, alternative way of gearing alts?

1 Like

Unless its a hot topic then we are allowed to change it.

If it is at the M20 level then it also needs to have the difficulty of M20. Though with no timer that would basically imply what is effectively a 5-man raid dungeon. I find that idea VERY interesting.

But I don’t think it’s going to happen. But maybe it should.

well the M17 where the Hero lvl gear start. :slight_smile:

True.

but not all play alts, farm transmog etc.

Sure, that’d work.

It’s cool, but it’s not baby dragons cool…

Why so many bosses… we don’t want a dungeon that takes 2h or so to complete (including wipes etc)… also why don’t we get rid of m+ timers (for all the other dungeons), they are the main thing that puts me off coming back to retail…

It is a Mega-Dungeon. Tazavesh wasn’t any different on release.

Edit: Also Blizzard, I really like the tone of direction you are going with this. Seems to me the perfect level between serious and silly.

So a 5 man raid, mythic only. Pass. I guess ill just wait till they split it up and put both parts as a heroic in the dungeon finder

Looks to be a fun dungeon. Always a big fan of the Infinite Dragonflight!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.