In Development: Fury Incarnate

In Development: Fury Incarnate

While stalwart defenders are pushing back against the encroaching chaos from other timelines to ensure the preservation of the future, the next content update is in the making.

View Full Article

9 Likes

That forsaken armour is rotten

5 Likes

It’s horrible.

The idea of the Heritage armor was that they were supposed to be a Tribal/Formal outfit representing each race.

This armor set looks like what the kids wear down the mall on a Saturday afternoon to look edgey.

3 Likes

Kinda neat sick mog i like it

i hope the forsaken will also stop saying “victory for sylvanas” now that she’s out of the picture, but maybe my lore nitpicking is out of line

5 Likes

Looks lit

sez who?

no ones asking you to race change and wear it, billy

2 Likes

Thats sums up the forsaken pretty accurately so id say they did a good job :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what the Night Elf set looks like! :smiley:

3 Likes

Look it’s all nice, new content and all…

But how about taking a break for a month and actually fixing the game instead of delivering one broken patch after another?

Pretty interested in whatever this is “follow Velen’s prophecy to reveal a new future for some of the draenei people”

Tl;dr Draenei druids by the end of DF.

1 Like

Thats heritage is perfect for undead.

Its pretty much wntirely in uniform with everything else for them, look at the warriors pvp artifact weapon from legion as reference.

Id say its perfect

2 Likes

I was wondering if it might be red skin options for draenei

Please Blizz, can nelves get the War of Thorns tmog? Maybe make it a toy or something if not. Pleaasee

1 Like

Hood reminds me of WC3’s Acolyte - seems like a really cool heritage set, tbh

World of Warcraft players try not to reflexively react to something within 0.1 seconds and instantly decide you hate it somehow challenge (failed) (gone wrong)

1 Like

New forsaken customizations?

Fingers crossed for Nathanos - like forsaken.

1 Like

More customization. :partying_face:

1 Like

Of course draenei will be last to get heritage armoe (or probably second to last as pandaren will probably be last). Oh well, I’ve waited this long, I can wait for 10.2.5.

Perfect was the Horde Darkshore Warfront and the BFA Season 2 sets. So perfect in fact, that the Forsaken NPC’s have been wearing them ever since.

Well im sure we all preferences, i think that set looks really good

And tbh its appeal has always been for the edgey teenager

1 Like