Update: Cross Realm Trading is Available

Update: Cross Realm Trading was recently re-enabled. Thank you for your patience.

Cross Realm Trading has been temporarily disabled while we address an issue causing realm instability. An update will be provided when this feature is re-enabled. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Hasn’t this been going on for days lol

They just forgot to post on here or the automated post system had a wrong posting date.

1 Like

Any words on ETA?

Yeah, the cross realm mailing didn’t work at the start too. Couldn’t send anything to my alt

There wont be cross-realm mailing you can only mail to realms that are connected to yours

Any news on ETA? Almost a week passed.

1 Like

Any plans to bring it back anytime soon or has it been postponed forever?

1 Like

:headstone:

1 Like

No eta time no nothing just 7 days passed. Great hard working devs… not! Useless devs pls hire proper devs!!!

This is a joke!

Any news ? My alt is stuck with 0 gold

1 Like

Would be good to know how far the work is in terms of we know what is causing is solutions are on the work. Or will be delayed till next or later patches. I don’t ask for specifics just some information so that we at least know it will come soon or with another patch or so.

Because if it would come soon i don’t need to level my alt. Would feel silly to level that only for one purpose just to have it become null and void because Cross Realm Trading comes a few hours or days later.

I imagine it won’t be back until the issues can be fixed.

Just a case of waiting for them to announce it’s back.

Indeed, it’s not asking much, I feel: when an internet service provider has an issue that leaves you without internet for days (in my experience, as it happened in 2020), they tell you it’s a particularly complex issue; surely blizzard has the resources to make proper diagnosis about issues like this and should have some info by now.

1 Like

I can only imagine a large company building with one or up to four guys running around it, hallways up to a kilometer. Sweat dripping down their backs while trying to figure how to operate a MMO with severely lacking team that should be five times larger.

Cross Realm Trading was recently re-enabled. Thank you for your patience.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.