Wrap Up the Summer with the August Trading Post

Wrap Up the Summer with the August Trading Post

The days of summer may be winding down, but you can still heat things up with a variety of hot new items in ravishing red or cool things down with some tranquil blue items in the Trading Post*. You’ll stand out with this month’s signature item—the Bones of the Bloodhunter ensemble.

View Full Article

6 Likes

The Ethereal Transmogrifier toy is the obvious MVP of the month.

Neat addition, I couldn’t afford the Yak because I’m a PvP player and I have 3000 gold split across 8 characters since you guys don’t give us anything of value for playing arena.
So this will come in handy.

7 Likes

So many items, going to be a hard choice

4 Likes

WoW Retail has become a Barbie game.

I remember ( not long ago - Legion ) , when Blizzard tried to hold players interest by adding CONTENT to the game and not some toys and mounts and a shield or a cape.

Hopefully, they will release Cata in Classic, then Panda, WoD and finally, Legion.

Retail is a kids game this days …

3 Likes

I’d like to run content looking fabulous.

1 Like

Oh Sugar … but you do look fabulous.

…wait, what content?

1 Like

You have to do some content in order to get the points to buy everything in the Trading post.

Also: Really great post this month! I need to figure out what to pick! XD

3 Likes

The transmogrifier toy seems essential, especially for those that don’t own the Yak. Plenty of good things to spend Tenders on this month. I like those gloves.

Also a skimpy mog being put into the game is a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. That’s what’s it all about, having choices.

Yeah, pretty much! Being pretty while slaying humans/demons/gods even is the game and how I prefer to play it.

Yeah, hope you saved up some!

*Also, for clarity, the new items will be up ~5 hours from now.

Just came to say I love the monthly hoodies. Each month brings a new color and I always buy them.

Let’s hope for pink next month :wink: or green

5 Likes

its far easier to just add old items/reskinned items than actually make content

1 Like

Already was on sale.

1 Like

So was the Azure bow (February). And now it’s being sold again for August, along with some other repeated weapons. :wink:

But thanks for letting me know! I must’ve missed that one sadly

This is a tough month to choose from.

1 Like

Is august the first month without any thing interesting in the trading post?

Hey.

usually there is at least a few items i want.

But this month, there’s just nothing.

The completion reward does loot nice tho.

Indeed
For me at least
Never liked the Yak anyway

I’m glad I couldn’t spend all my tender in the last two months, now I’ve done some serious shopping. The ethereal was a must even if I already had the yak, it is just purely awesome. I have also wanted to have the alabaster gryphon for a while, I just couldn’t get myself to do Alterac Valley for it. I also love the low fantasy transmogs, they are fortunately cheap too so I packed up. I’m happy with this month’s offers, even if I’ll probably never use the troll set.

1 Like

Y’all saw the missing texture on troll feet? I hope blizz will change this. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

What summer?

We had one week here in Sweden with sun and warm weather.

1 Like

I just earned the blood troll set and it’s amazing. Great work Blizzard!

I only have 1 small issue with the set and that is that the feet transmog swaps my feet to old-school low poly count feet. That’s a shame.

2 Likes