This Week in WoW: 14 August 2023

This Week in WoW: 14 August 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Get ready for high-flying action when you mount up and rediscover the skies of Kalimdor with a new dragonriding racing event arriving in Azeroth on 15 August!

View Full Article

• (Article) Unravel the Secrets of Azeroth

I’m curious about this one.
There’s still very little known about this event.

1 Like

They did call it a secret.

:face_exhaling:

Anyway: I don’t mind stuff not being known; with storylines and such, I prefer that.
But I’m just curious! Because some of the rewards from that event look cool!

I’ll report every guide for this event I can find on YouTube to keep it a secret.

Wowhead will have it covered, regardless. :person_shrugging:t4:

https://cdn.primedia.co.za/primedia-broadcasting/image/upload/c_limit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_700/fvsu28wrhsjtvxvfkvis.jpg

Rock and roll baby!

So…where’s that dev update, guys?

That was a video about Classic Hardcore.
Such a waste.

I really wish they’d stop posting anything and everything related to Classic on the general discussion forums. WoW Classic has its own forums and its own WoW Classic General Discussion.

I was expecting a full blow-up on 10.2., but we got this useless crap.

1 Like

lmao really?
Gross

1 Like
Wow Article

https://www.wowhead.com/news/secrets-of-azeroth-new-in-game-event-awards-mount-pet-and-title-333380

I’m just hoping it will be fun.

1 Like

Same. Hence why I’m looking forward to finding out more tomorrow. :blush:
The possible rewards look enticing to me.

1 Like

Free shirts you say! :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

Do they even show on dracthyr? :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

What I find funny about it, is that we get an update every two days or so, in a separate thread. If it had been a regular poster, everyone woulda told them by now to stick to one thread grumble grumble.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.