Honor Your Legacy with New Forsaken and Night Elf Heritage Armor

Honor Your Legacy with New Forsaken and Night Elf Heritage Armor

Honor your legacy with two new Heritage Armor sets—one for undead and one for night elves—with the release of the Fury Incarnate content update. Players will also have new skin colors to choose from for undead, and night elves will have new facial markings and body tattoos to choose from.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Do I need Exalted rep with Darnassus to unlock these?

u can use tabard from darnasus /sw refuge center to grind rep fast…while leveling ur alt u will be exalted by the time ur 60

A Night Elf Hunter could mix this new set with this one from Legion:
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/fr-fr/character/eu/archimonde/chexpir

It could look pretty good.

1 Like

I guess not anymore

My orc doesn´t have exalted reps either, yet he got the heritage questlines

1 Like

Can Forsaken now get the option to stand without a hunch back?! Would look awesome with the set :smiley:

1 Like

People are always asking this but I never hear the opposite. Id like the option for female Forsaken to have the hunched posture too!

I love the Nelf armor. It looks really good and has that iconic nelfie look.

I kinda like the forsaken one? I love the boots with the blade for instance but I dont get why they have a novelty backpack shaped like a coffin…its abit pre-teen Goth isnt it??

1 Like

On the article, it sates at the end of the Night Elf part… " Players will also receive a new title."

Anyone know what the title is or has it not been revealed yet ?

Too hot to handle :fire:

1 Like

Anyway it will be nice to have shoulderpads that actualy fit a male Night Elf.

You just described forsaken. :sweat_smile:
Well, there’s some punk included too!

night warrior? nights vengeance? vengeance of the night (Might be batman thing?)

1 Like

isnt that literally the appeal? bar sylvanas simps?

Oh, it wasn’t a judgement from my part.
I’m not really into forsaken, but I can appreciate their aesthetic.

Post edited

1 Like

When forsaken heritage was first revealed I thought of it as “well that’s okay”.

Now with the night elf my first feeling is uhm, not impressed.

Where’s the blue one? Been waiting for the blue one for my nelf priest.

1 Like

It’s going into the cash shop obviously. As if they would provide cool rewards for free.

This. Give is more options!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.