Unite and Face the Onslaught of the Dreamsurge

Unite and Face the Onslaught of the Dreamsurge

The growth of a new World Tree is causing the energies of the Emerald Dream to manifest throughout the Dragon Isles. Defeat the chaos brought about by the Druids of the Flame.

View Full Article

3 Likes

The event itself is very cool, but whoever designs the rewards should start playing the game a little bit to see how useless most are. The gear is even useless as catch up. World quests give shadowflame residue sacks, which are useless for everyone except completely fresh level 70 characters, who could also just raid LFR, and then they outgear it quickly (411 ilvl is done in one afternoon). However, you people keep giving us welpling crests and veteran gear as rewards, but you really don’t understand how useless these are, even for the most casual players :man_facepalming:t2:
In pvp you also put shadowflame residue sacks as the main reward thinking they would go play pve and upgrade veteran gear to 411 :man_facepalming:t2:
This is really just stupid, because like this you make most rewards completely useless for anyone, who plays the games for more than a week casually

3 Likes

Not to mention them rewarding mounts. When are we using our actual mounts again Blizzard?! WHEN?!

2 Likes

AFAICS from YouTubes, this is yet another Dragonflight quasi-group lag trap used to remove progression from regular solo play, taking over one zone at a time for a week.

:frowning_face:

4 Likes

Everyday, in battlegrounds and arena! :baby:

The last thing this expansion needs is yet another group event on a timer. It will no doubt be difficult to do once people get their rewards because people won’t bother.

What the expansion needs is outdoor/open world solo content that does not rely on groups. It needs a functional open world gearing path too.

On top of this getting mount rewards makes me miss all of my mounts event more. Granted it also makes me miss getting around without getting motion sick.

2 Likes

So bad content with ponies as a potential reward to make sure people do it?

No gear path and another slam the server node lagfest. What the hell?

3 Likes

Will we be able to burn the tree?

2 Likes

I dunno it looks alright

But yeah, this concerns me… WoW really dont do open world content well when it comes to stability lol.

Everytime they do anything that polarises open world gameplay, it tends to cause major issues.

We saw it throughout legion bfa and SL. And everytime a patch concrrning open world content drops.

Thank god, if they made this a gearing system the lag would never end lol.

Thats bangers and all Blizzard, but where is the Druid of the Flame Set from those same said Druids and will we get the updated Fire Cat Form to go with it?

1 Like

It sounds like fun but the proof will be in the taking part.

That’s pretty much the description of any of the ‘big 3’ content. Just substitute ‘ponies’ with ‘upgrades’.

I hope that tree would be huge that you could see it from every Azeroth continent.

1 Like

This. Also rares that are soloable - make them hard, sure, but a shadow priest alone cannot kill a zaralek rare and there’s hardly ever others around so it’s a whole block of content that’s not being done but which could keep us solo players occupied for a long time :slight_smile:

The group content would work if there wasn’t limited loot. I’ve been doing the rifts regularly but will do no more when I get the last pet and last quest I need. I’m guessing the same thing will happen with these Dreamsurges. Add in more stuff as it goes along and people will keep doing it.

3 Likes

Fix the mmr

1 Like

Yeah this looks pretty unexciting.

I have done only a single timerift event. It was just a giant lagfest. I don’t even know how to find them any more.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.