Unravel the Secrets of Azeroth

Unravel the Secrets of Azeroth

Rumors are everywhere you go, but behind every rumor are secrets to be found—clues even—which lead throughout Azeroth’s varied and variegated landscapes to ancient artifacts and hidden treasures.

View Full Article

2 Likes

This is like someone saying they’ve got a secret. And then when you ask, they won’t tell you about it. Not nice! :wink:

I’m very curious what it’ll be!

I’ll wait for the wowhead guide. Cba watching irritating content creators.

1 Like

I love the sound of this and some of the rewards are amazing. I’m more psyched for this event than 10.1.7, honestly.

Archaeology finally expanded?

You’ll need to keep your eyes peeled for daily secrets and tantalizing new rumors and even play a little ‘follow the leader’ with some of your favorite community creators to discover some of the secrets Azeroth has to offer.

I’m looking forward to seeing who will be the CHOSEN ONES!!

1 Like

oooooh…

colour me intrigued!

this “event” in a nutshell.

dragonflight is already more boring than bfa/shadowlands…at least in bfa you could do something for your chars each day
and the next patch is only transmog and more unnecessary alt catch up

3 Likes

Rumor is if you fix your deadlock issues most of your problems go away, fix your game Blizzard.

cough

They don’t call me ‘the best hunter in the world’ for nothing.

Yeah, they don’t and it’s not me.

play a little ‘follow the leader’ with some of your favorite community creators to discover some of the secrets Azeroth has to off

Could do without this part.

2 Likes

It should be fine. They said:
“Every clue and reward will remain available to be found long after the dust settles”

So no need to feed some streamer’s ego.

1 Like

Yeah thats true. I’ll just wait for that.

They should just keep as much stuff as possible ingame.

1 Like

I wouldnt be suprised if the had wowhead block any guides to force people to look at these streamers because they sure seem desperate to have everyone go and bump their views i mean we are even getting bribed to go there :joy:

1 Like

True. And tbh: ‘needing to watch them’ for a solution to get a reward in an event, is just as much a bribe.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll be shared on the forums pretty quick.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.