World of Warcraft Classic Era 1.14.4 Update Notes

World of Warcraft Classic Era 1.14.4 Update Notes

New Classic Era Hardcore realms will open at 23:00 GMT+1 on 24 August. Learn more about these realms and other updates right here.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Wet fart noise

1 Like

Why so late? Why not with the reset?COME ON :slight_smile:

Global release

1 Like

nice good addition. gj blizzard.

1 Like

Wrong forum, yo.

1 Like

The hardcore realms aren’t actually classic though, so might as well reach out to the entire WoW community.

It’s called CLASSIC Hardcore.
It’s set in the Classic era of the game.
So it’s part of Classic. :blush:

So, it should be on the Classic general discussion forum.
Why does that version have its own general discussion, if they post all that stuff here anyway? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Gonna be good! :slight_smile:

Please provide a detailed explanation of all the changes not listed here.
As if these where the only changes, that would be fine and tolerable to most.

But it is not fine.
As of now It feels like playing a really bad vanilla emulator. With bugs at every turn.

When it comes to the removal of the classic graphic option. When will we have the classic graphic option back? And will this have any sort of fidelity to it, or will it be something “new”.

When can we expect fixes for the issues caused by this update? Cross server interaction broken, talents not working. Raids bugged (despawning bosses), instances bugged (certain races being unable to enter dungeons), resetting instances bugged. Releasing/ spirit ress in battleground bugged. Lighting not looking right, graphics not looking right and shading not looking right.
Game being sluggish, far worse optimized and with more lag. Players on weak setups now reporting being unable to play.

Will you go over everything and make the game play as it did until this update, or is a good enough approach / or #“improvements” the path blizzard will take?

Or will there simply be no resources devoted to this atall?

And will it be possible to have the client reverted in the near future?

Sorry if its alot of questions, but I felt it appropriate given the state of things and lack of communication on blizzards part.
Naturally I do not expect any answers to any of this anyway, this is blizzard afterall.
This company does nothing but disappoint at every turn.

It’s also a part of retail. It’s hardcore, it’s just set to the classic part of the game. Hardcore on it’s own has nothing at all to do with classic, or at least not any more than retail do(a lot of retail-only players are interested in it too). This might have been posted in the classic section too, but I am too lazy to check right now.

How are we ever supposed to find anything on this forum with threads like these in it?

Disaster. Absolute disaster.

/s

I don’t know if I’ll play this because I feel like spending hundreds of hours only to lose it all to something dumb isn’t really my cup of tea, but I have a feeling the low levels constantly being populated by people making new characters, and the new characters constantly needing all the buffs and gear and other advantages they can get to not die, is going to make for a very unique low-level experience that is certainly worth trying out - with professions alive like never before and players everywhere.

Huh? HOW?
It has NOTHING to do with retail.

But it’s NOT on its own. It’s on Classic era servers; using classic era graphics and classic era gameplay. It’s part of the ‘Classic family’.

It could have yeah. I wouldn’t know because I don’t visit that place.
Imo it should have ONLY been posted on that forum.

A lot of retail players are interested in Baldur’s Gate 3 too.
Yet we don’t have official announcements being posted here, for obvious reasons. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I have to agree with Tah, this has nothing to do with Retail. It’s Classic Hardcore on two specifically created Classic Hardcore Realms, that you access by downloading and launching the Classic client.

Whether or not we’ll see a Hardcore Retail I couldn’t say but this is most certainly a Classic thing.

most the classic players are here.

the classic forums are mostly dead at this point.

i think that is why they post it here.

I never said it shouldn’t be posted in GD.

It’s posted in both forums as far as I’m aware.

However, that does not stop it being Classic content, which is what I was responding to.

1 Like

post deleted

No one on the Classic forum, you know that
All of them are here, complaining how bad Retail is and cool Classic is and the gaming equivalent of the second coming of Jesus
They are working so hard to convince themselves even Blizzard post these things here

1 Like

who exactly?

post deleted