Character Transfer Bundles Available for WoW® Classic

Character Transfer Bundles Available for WoW® Classic

Take your adventures to a new realm in WoW® Classic when you transfer your character or characters with the WoW® Classic Character Transfer packs.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Is this the second ‘New Promotion’ that was mentioned in your weekly thing?
If so…

2 Likes

Whats happened Blizzard, not enough Classic players to keep the servers alive and need to herd them?

Also: Only available for WoW® Classic era. Characters cannot be transferred between modern World of Warcraft® and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ games. Not available on WoW Classic Hardcore Realms. Certain restrictions apply.

[insert Tah’s “Disappointed” gif here or add a “Not surprised…” one]

Even with bundle prices, this service is still insanely, outrageously, almost criminally expensive.

10 Likes

5 Likes

I thought the second „New Promotion” will be release of virtual ticket for Blizzcon 2023. And you gave me Classic character transfer bundle. I’m so sad and so disapointed now :confused:

Is this because you going to restrict transfer of dead HC toons to only some servers? So we pay for make room??

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl: You’ll get a sub out of me and that’s it. I’d sooner level a new character then give you anymore money

1 Like

Aaand yes exactly this. Only free transfer to:

Chromie (Russian)
Auberdine
Everlook
Firemaw
Gehennas
Hydraxian Waterlords
Mandokir
Pyrewood Village

Even bungled this up. Forgot once again Celebras the German RP realm.

Aaand yes this exactly why. I was right!

Only free transfer to:

Chromie (Russian)
Auberdine
Everlook
Firemaw
Gehennas
Hydraxian Waterlords
Mandokir
Pyrewood Village

Even bungled this up. Forgot once again Celebras, the German RP realm.
Incredibly greedy, stupid company!

Thank you for not being a Token announcement. Nobody is gonna use this overpriced transfer, but this could have been so much worse.

And now you have to pay before you get to check if the transfer you want even meets the eligibility criteria. Even if you clicked the single transfer option.

Come on, at least let us preview before deciding.

1 Like

Can we waiting for change faction or not ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.