Noblegarden Chocolate Giveaway!

:chocolate_bar: Mmmmm chocolate!

To celebrate the Noblegarden this year, we’re giving you a chance to win an exclusive Battle for Azeroth decorative chocolate bar!

Simply head to the blog below and fill out the form to enter (the giveaway is open to most EU countries - full terms and conditions here) by April 30th, 2019.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/22933782/noblegarden-chocolate-giveaway

Which side would you eat first: Sylvanas or Anduin?

3 Likes

Have to eat Anduin first!!!

2 Likes

Finally Sylvanas gets to be the sweet soul she is :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m suppressing the urge to go down such an obvious innuendo route. Surely Sylvie should be dark chocolate and Anduin more like a Milky Bar?

I would eat Manduin first, Sylvanas is my true leader. For the Horde!

1 Like

my country isnt even in the list

thanks for nothing blizzard.

For the last time, Gondor doesn’t exist! Or does it?

Trick question! Neither side, not eating anything that is described as “decorative” :rofl:

1 Like

The only true way to eat it, is straight down the middle.

“ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AS WELL AS ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF A PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS.”

Interesting… So shipping will be a thing on a chocolate bar with 14 euro retail value?

1 Like

My country is not in the list :-1:

1 Like

Common decency forbids me from telling you which side of Our Dark Lady Sylvanas Windrunner
I would eat first but I do hope that this chocolate is vegan, out of respect for my Tauren compatriots and my complexion.

melt it down and make a murloc and make murloc noises while i eat it…:slight_smile:
please sell chocolate murlocs in the shop…:slight_smile:

Its just a pattern on the chocolate. Totally edible and yummy.

My country is not on the list. :frowning:

1 Like

half countires mine included arent even on the list

great discrimination.

Multimillionaire company cant afford to ship chocolates to all countries I guess :stuck_out_tongue: greedy move.

Jk, other country members gotta pay for delivery themselves

sad move blizzard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.