Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get the Dashing Buccaneer’s Slops Transmog Now!

Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get the Dashing Buccaneer’s Slops Transmog Now!

From September 5 until September 12, earn the Dashing Buccaneer’s Slops transmog set when you watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch!

View Full Article

3 Likes

When I open a random Twitch tab on Chrome, mute the sound and do something else entirely*.

“watch” is a massive overstatement.

7 Likes

I hope this isn’t a sign of Blizzard no longer giving out TCG items through Twitch.

The transmog looks alright I guess.

It’s the same ensemble that’s on Septembers trading post and was on the first months trading post but with a different colour belt. Could at least reduce the watch time to 2 hours for the low effort recolour…

I know its a freebie but not that excited about this one

I’ll get it. Not sure I’ll use it, but… Yeah. I’ll get it. :blush:

1 Like

Isn’t that how everyone does it?

2 Likes

I can say for certain that is something i will never wear. Will i get it? Sure. Why? I have no idea, all i know is that i must collect things, maybe im a hoarder

2 Likes

1 Like

If WoW was a game that’s interesting to watch I would actually watch a stream. In one of those promos at least.

That’s my point. It’s lame.

It’s just them artificially padding the amount of viewers on WoW streams.
It works I guess. But…it’s lame.

5 Likes

doesn’t matter because you will push the viewer number up which makes WoW appear in the twitch tab much higher which in result lures in more viewers to see whats going on which is still advertisement for the game.

I guess so, unless you’re someone who actually watches streamers and they can just watch someone they like.

Slops was a very fitting word

Love this, will look dashing on my bloodsail admiral pirate tmog!

And so it begins…

No chance I’m bothering.

If you want higher views on Twitch make a better game, instead of a sleazy one that has to bribe players into artificially inflating views with limited time rewards we can’t even earn in the game we pay for.

5 Likes

It would be GRAND if they wrote HOW long you have to watch streams for. I think I am on nearly THREE hours in a stream so fare and I am only on around 60%

1 Like

same im at 55 % and it feels like i have been on it for half a day, im on some hardcore stream and atleast he seems like a very decent person unlike some of these streamers

1 Like

Fun fact is they NORMALY do write how long have to watch. But this time they haven’t either here on EU or on the US.

2 Likes