Testing for Heroic Smolderon begins today at 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST).

Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!

Please for the love of god you need a disabled person in the design phase of bosses.

Blueish into purple zones should be a thing from the past. Sarka mythic is one of them.
Phase 2, blue not cleary defined zone we should not step on, 3 other telegraphs that are hard to see
In the following image there are 3 things to avoid, 3 telegraphs. It is visually poorly done.

On this boss, phase 2 fire ring zones are clearly hard to see. which one is safe?

The red live fire balls we need to pick… red on red zone. nearly invisible.

Phase 1 players shoot tornadoes, this is so punishing for melee. We have to stop dps and move out to give everyone a chance to dodge. Clearly it should be better done.

This is the pov of a player, red floor, red fire ring, take a guess:

1 Like

True, that’s my only gripe with this boss fight, all the colours look the exact same, the ground mixes well with the lava and the safety dance looks so misleading.

Posted this in the wrong section. This is the correct one.

A guy put it very nicely, which translates the feeling of many boss designs in wow and how they fail disabled and non disabled players

This is a quote from @ClariusWoW on twitter

I loved that i had to soak the orange orbs, but avoid the orange circles, spread with other orange circles, soak the another orange circle, and not get hit by the orange tornadoes that comes through the big orange guy who lives in a big orange room. The immersion is very orange!

1 Like