Leap Aboard the Pirate’s Day Celebration–19 September!

Leap Aboard the Pirate’s Day Celebration–19 September!

Avast ye landlubbers! It’s time to hoist sail and make way to Booty Bay for Pirate’s Day!

View Full Article

3 Likes

5 Likes

Arriving in Booty Bay.

5 Likes

It’s a nice saddle, but why limit it to just 1 mount?
Ah well… Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wake me up when it’s ninja’s day.

1 Like

Because this way you can do a new mount every year and have something new for several years! :smiley:

Heading to Booty Bay now to pick up my plunder!!

These mounts will be completely irrelevant by then.

That sounds like fun.

Pirates dealt with slavery, they murdered, pillaged, and raped. They were absolute trash human beings. They weren’t funny or cute like in movies. Kinda weird that Blizzard is completely misrepresenting them.

The pirate community deserves better, I tells ye! These bilge rats need to have some proper looting seafarers on their developer teams to bring the class back into cutlass!

Also, it’s funny this is being posted now and not a day before considering it’s literally a day we get to celebrate this event until the next year.

1 Like

Be great if they mention these things in advance instead of on the day itself, especiallyfor a single day event… I do the night shifts sleeping through the day to be at work for 8:30pm. Completely going to miss out on this. :confused:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.