Get a Keg Up, Brewfest is Here!

Get a Keg Up, Brewfest is Here!

Do you love eating delicious food, drinking bountiful beverages, and riding rams around barrels of apples? Brewfest has arrived, and you can do all that and more from 20 September–6 October.

View Full Article

4 Likes

What Brewfest? The realms are still down.

5 Likes

I love the timing of this post :dracthyr_uwu:

Is the Brewfest with us in the room right now?

1 Like

Well done mon. I be givin’ ya top score on dis one.

7 Likes

I hope me can join the Brewfest outside Ironforge this year without being chased away.

6 Likes

fast quick xp for alts, nice

1 Like

No! Shoo!

New brewfest mogs for DF?

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Let us hope this is the beginning of seeing new mogs per event per expansion to give seasoned account holders some reason to engage with them again :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

2 Likes

There is a bug with Coren Direbrew, he gives 2 item quest, one in our bag, and one in the mail post.

Then get a sub?

Took me a while to realise the brewfest shield isn’t the Homebrewer’s Sampling Crest I spent tendies on earlier!

…the HSC turns out to be a cloak. Which works I guess since any character can have one :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

Well ignored FFxiv comparison and other mmos.

Yeah, because it doesn’t all need to be the same. :person_shrugging:t4:

I’m missing one of the achievements Does Your Wolpertinger Linger? but there’s no questline and I already own the pet from many years ago, stupid stupid Blizz, change the achievement description or re implement the questling!

Now the big question is whats the drop rate on the saddle and how annoying is it going to be to farm?

1 Like

Do my eyes deceive me?
Poor Kaldorei outsourced their brewfest stand? :roll_eyes:
It is really sad

Can we get a confirmation as to which rules the manuscript follows, the love rocket or the old rules?

1 Like

What the hell didn’t you update the rewards to the right item level but still this piss poor lv200 from last year

1 Like

Got the Keg toy so far. Will have to work my way through the rest.