469 Resto/Ele Shaman LF guild / ready to transfer

Hello dear WoW community!

I’m Auanaeda, a Resto Shaman with a Ele off-spec and am currently looking for a guild!

As the title probably depicted, I am ready to transfer to whichever realm your guild is on, no matter if it’s a hardcore Mythic guild, or a relaxed and more casual HC, Normal or even only M+ guild!

If I managed to spark your interest, you may contact me on Battle.net under Maxinery#2821!

Looking forward to hearing from you all! Thanks for reading <3

Hey! We are currently looking for people, if it looks like something you’d be interested in please add me and we can talk ^^

Hello there :slight_smile:

I represent The Obsidian Order, we are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild residing on Aggramar (H) that could use another healer, and with you also having an offspec that makes us very interested in you :slight_smile: please do take a look at our recruitment post and I will also add you for a chat!

1 Like

Hi! The Cult of Tears is recruiting on realm Tarren Mill! We’re a brand new guild looking to start finding members for SL! Our goal is to cover all aspects of WoW, from the social aspect, PvP and the HC/Mythic raiding within a comfortable, environment. w/ me, lets chat! :smiley:

battle tag - FiaInferno#2521

Heh

Heh

XD

1 Like

Hiya, I have added you for a chat to try and narrow down the sort of place and community you would prefer :slight_smile: Interested to find out why you are willing to be so flexible and what your ideal is! Hope to talk soon! ./Asta

Statera is a social orientated raid guild, looking to Clear HC content and then kill as many mythic bosses as we can. We’re currently looking to expand our raiding roster to make our team as strong as possible for 8.3, with a high priority need for a Hunter (BM).

Currently 5/12 Mythic and about to start Mythic xanesh

In Eternal palace and through both BFA and legion we achieved curve for each respective raid early, and our EP mythic progress stands at 5/8M.
We raid 2 days a week, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:30ST-23:30ST. We raid purely as a social guild, and we pride ourselves in this. With regards to atmosphere, we are relaxed and social but still very much focused. Please come prepared with: flasks, food, enchants, gems and potions. Basic tactical knowledge of the fight is also required. You will be asked to step out if unprepared!
We have also have a very strong m+ community, and are constantly looking for people interested in m+, with a high need for competent tanks though all roles are needed.

Discord is mandatory throughout all guild events, though speaking is of course optional unless required for a specific mechanic (Think Mekkatorque in BoDA).
Please note, we are a English speaking/communicating guild, therefore having a good understanding of the English language is mandatory!

Statera is a guild built on the old school principle of raiding HC/Mythic content and then having a social outlet for down time. As we know, this game is about having fun with other people, no matter what you’re doing. We have built a very strong player base, with a team full of knowledge to help any member with anything they could possibly want to know about the game. We want to get back to the old TBC days of WoW, which includes a community aspect of the game that we feel has long been lost.

We also play on a lot of other games as a guild. Examples include Overwatch, Ark, Conan, Stellaris, Civ, LoL, Warframe, Eve. If you’re interested in playing another game, asking on discord is a sure way of finding people! This for us is what being in a guild is all about, wanting to spend time with the people you have the most in common with and forging relationships that don’t just stop and start when you log in and out of WoW.

Discord is very active, with the majority of the social side of the guild taking place there.

Our usual schedule
M: Wednesday/Thursday, 20:30-23:30ST.
H: Friday, 20:30-23:30ST.

If interested in the above, please contact anyone of us:
On Discord: Brooks986#9835
Or Bnet: Butch#2924

Hey!