Adopt Lil’Maggz the Baby Pit Lord!

Adopt Lil’Maggz the Baby Pit Lord!

What’s more adorable than a Pit Lord? A baby Pit Lord! Take this adorable prince of Outland everywhere you go when you adopt him from the Battle.net Shop—now available for a limited time.

View Full Article

No way. I’ll be getting this baby Pit Lord on the free within 3 months of him leaving the store on October 31st.

1 Like

“Lil’ Maggz leaves the Battle.net Shop indefinitely on October 31 and will arrive in a future rotation of the Trading Post, but no sooner than three months after the pet leaves the Shop”

Mhm… so yeah
I have tons of pets
Why would I pay for something that will be free in basically no time?
:thinking:

4 Likes

Now I view the trading post in a different light. Seems like a very friendly way to let people get store stuff for free assuming people are patient

Presumably so people have more currency to spend on other things that month.

2 Likes

To save yourself a lot of traders tender later, if you really want it, and want other stuff too. It seems very consumer friendly to handle it this way. How many devs are so chill to offer people store cosmetics for free later?

2 Likes

You can make new pet, but you cant make new content?

3 Likes

If anyone ever buys from the store again, you’re a big dumbo! when it will be free in a few months

Well at least the stupid FOMO item doesn’t go away for good. Gotta look hard to find a positive. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Technically not free since you’re paying a months sub

1 Like

I miss the old days. Drums of thunder before going into war in the world of warcraft.

But I‘m happy some people can enjoy that

Normaly I am all yippie when there is a new pet. But now I feel like completely dead inside when looking at this.
I think I will save my money and my tenders about this.

What are you talking about? They have been pushing new patches really fast this expansion with a lot of casual content. Do you want a new patch every single week or what?

1 Like

Blizzard please stop with stuff like this. Just focus on making the game better. Superficial stuff like this is a waste of money. You are putting people that want to play the game off

1 Like

If the money go to Palestine i will buy them

It is kind of funny that you’ve got people complaining that patches aren’t fast enough and others are complaining they are too fast.

And ofc a pet does not take away anything from content development. That is a rather strange take, but we see it regularly, none the less.

Oh my God, Blizzard. Please stop.

pets are prio one for me from the trading post and i buy them no matter how ugly they are so i was thinking that since a pet usually goes for 750 tender then that is 750 tender for 10 euro compared to that transmog that cost 25 euro for 500 extra tender

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.