The BlizzCon® Collection is on sale now!

The BlizzCon® Collection is on sale now!

Celebrate BlizzCon with this set of World of Warcraft and Blizzard game digital goodies and more, now available on the Battle.net store.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Flying mount we cant even use in dragonflight yet and nearly 50 bucks come on for pixels.

10 Likes

It always makes my heart ache to see that there are no StarCraft II goodies in there.

:frowning:

5 Likes

I bought the legendary pack but the WoW and OW stuff are not showing up on my account. :frowning:

When I try to buy I get a 500 Server error message.

Yeah I got that a few times but eventually it let me buy it.

Oddly enough I still haven’t got a conformation email from Blizzard confirming my purchase, but it does show I purchased the bundle in my account settings.

I only play wow. Is there a way to buy the wow stuff separately?

1 Like

No, Blizzcon rewards have never been sold separately.

1 Like

What’s up with the price adaptation? Why its 50$ flat price for all? For example where i live, WoW DF epic edition costs 45$ vs 90$ and so do other games/services, but not blizzcon stuff. It’s like middle finger from you guys.

6 Likes

50$? Last virtual ticket was 30$,what is happening? Wanna squeeze as much u can those players that are still playin … this is becoming insanse :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

What an insane price. I’m glad I don’t like any of what’s in the pack. :blush:

But with this out of the way… Thursday’s promotion is probably a new store item that people totally won’t buy just for the tender. :sweat_smile: :smirk:

5 Likes

can i have the wow stuff without diablo, hs, overwatch and this rumble to a lower price :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

“only for 50$” lol no thanks

7 Likes

Just got the in-game stuff. The murloc pet is actually pretty cool. It has a really cool animation when you target it and do /sleep.

The mount and the toy banner are fun as well.

The Microsoft deal is happening next Friday. Soon after finalizing it, Bobby Kotick will leave his job, so they have until then to earn any profit from AB games. 2023 will be the last year he will receive a bonus thanks to money earned thanks to AB sales. Next year, all profits from AB games will belong to Microsoft.

3 Likes

I like the Diablo 4 mount I guess :thinking: But I don’t think any of the stuff is worth that price, and since we can watch Blizzcon for free…

the price isn’t the issue but wow stuff in it are kinda… meh

2 Likes

I can’t justify spending nearly 2million gold on this.

I appreciate the “package” contains items for a lot of Blizzard games. I only play WoW.

Isn’t it?
Price of a game, 1/4 of a CPU, 1/10 of a GPU… all for some digital fluff and most of it is for other games.

Blizzard’s pricing on services, mounts, pets have always bothered me. You pay premium prices for something you already pay a monthly sub for and box prices for their expansions. Its greedy.

Ah well, for me the solution is easy: not spending anything on it. Value isn’t there.

3 Likes

Sorry, wont milk me

4 Likes