Chill to WoW Lofi Beats: Waiting for BlizzCon®

Chill to WoW Lofi Beats: Waiting for BlizzCon®

Fill your ears with the sounds of Azeroth with some chill Lofi beats to help carry you to BlizzCon®.

View Full Article

2 Likes

I love this, need it on Spotify!!!

Love Lo-fi stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is this the ‘New Promotion’ mentioned in the ‘this week’ post?

Very small selection, music keeps looping so quick.

1 Like

There are plenty of sources on Youtube where you can listen to the actual music from WoW, which is far more exciting than these dull beeps.

1 Like

Am I the only one who expected 3 hours of different composition when started listening but then figured out it’s only 4 going in loop?

There are also plenty of sources for you to spread your negativity so others dont have to read your dull complaints anymore. Weren’t you quitting? Or is it going to be another Twiggz and Breaths situation.

2 Likes

oonts oonts oonts oonts oonts oonts oonts :partying_face:

No need to be rude. You don’t have to agree with me, but you don’t have to make remarks about it. And if you’re not interested in my comments on the game, you are more than welcome to stick me on ignore, since that is what that feature is for.

Merely pointing out that listening to WoW’s actual music is a much more enjoyable experience. Nothing negative about that.

And I never said I was quitting. I just pointed out that if WoW continues to go downhill, I’ll likely take an extended break after I never go away in december. Blizz has plenty of time to pull their socks up though.

Those are usually the Prime gaming things.

Indeed, although both the article and the tweet kind of show that

NGL I was jammin to these last night while healing timewalkings haha.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.