Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Gather your allies and join the Dream Wardens as they stand against the machinations of Fyrakk and his allies, the Druids of the Flame—for fame, for glory, for the World Tree—and for the rewards.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Another underwhelming Monk set. They’ve been consistently looking very lame since BFA.

This is the last good looking Monk added in the game, and it’s from Legion already: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2625/fierce-gladiators-ironskin-armor-elite-recolor

At least I have plenty of time to finish the campaign and explore the zone, seeing as the raid isn’t available till 12.12.

2 Likes

Glad we get RW1 out at the same time, though I imagine that’s probably only so they can get it out before xmas.

Where is the launch trailer?

Looking forward to this

Raid Unlock Schedule

• Week of November 14—Raid Finder Wing 1: Incarnates Wake (Gnarlroot – Igira the Cruel – Smolderon), Normal, Heroic, Mythic
  • Week of November 21— Raid Finder Wing 2: Molten Incursion (Volcoross – Larodar, Keeper of the Flame)
  • Week of November 28— Raid Finder Wing 3: The Viridian Weave (Council of Dreams – Nymue, Weaver of the Cycle)
  • Week of December 12—Raid Finder Wing 4: Fate of Amirdrassil (Tindral Sageswift – Seer of the Flame, Fyrakk the Blazing)
1 Like

Have they actually announced the patch date etc? I haven’t been paying attention.

Ahh, the 7th. Thanks google!

Now if time could move a little bit faster that be nice.

How many monk tier sets were between this one and the newest one?

About 8 or so.

When I was farming transmog, I saw that there is a huge gap between one shadowlands set, and this legion set you linked. weren’t there only 3? The ones in-between are armor-type specific

I skipped BFA, but yes, BFA introduced the idea of removing class specific sets and introducing only “armor type” sets.

People hated that, and they went back to class specific sets in the middle of Shadowlands.

Finally this bore fest of expansion is over soon.

2 Likes

So we are getting a new LFR wing weekly except for the last one? Thats nice of them and i hope all people apreciate this because there was plenty of threads with hundreds responding earlier in the last raid complaining that its not fair we have to wait so long for LFR. So this means they have heared people

I complain ALOT on this forum but its also important for me to give praise when they do something good and this is good, ty

1 Like

I shall be getting my slow flap flying asap, can’t wait.

1 Like

so… Fyrakk is the main expansion boss? Sounds boring.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.