Take Flight in the Emerald Dream with Dragonriding Updates

Take Flight in the Emerald Dream with Dragonriding Updates

Dash, dive, and dart through the skies, and look great doing it from the saddle of your favorite dragon.

View Full Article

1 Like

Honestly; the amount of choices for the Whimsydrake customization is extremely disappointing.

What a god ugly mount.

Can we get less fairy stuff and more cool stuff in the game… kind of like WoW used to be.

The KSM mounts this expansion are savage. I love them, I even forced myself to play PvE in season 1 just for this.
I’m still using the frost lizard as my main mount on several characters.

But apparently, the community as a whole dislike those because…they don’t fly.
Whatever.

Imo it’s the first somewhat okay looking dragonriding mount!
Each to their own.

Don’t get me wrong: I’m ready for 11.0 and them bringing on the customizable gryphons! :zipper_mouth_face:

It is the dream. I’d be disappointed if it weren’t full of faeries.

But faeries can be done in many ways. Wild Beyond the Witchlight is insane…

I’m just hoping it’s not a repeat of ardenweald.

2 Likes

Just compare that to the Dream we’re getting…, :frowning:

I know blizzard did far ore production, but… the concepts.

1 Like

With a mount called Flourishing Whimsydrake I am betting on Ardenweald 2.0.

PS Druids are lame.

Their fantasy/theme is awesome, as far as I’m concerned.
Their gameplay however is bad, imo.

I got that book; it’s cool.
Fairies can definitely be twisted and scary. Even in a whimsical way.

1 Like

Got it, too. Was gonna play it but it didn’t happen. Desperately want to play it.

I’m currently running a campaign with a homebrew setting, so I can incorporate anything I take a fancy to. :blush: :innocent:

Faerie dragons have been in game since classic wym?

1 Like

The fairies were there from the start. I tried to tame one on my very first hunter back in 2006. To my huge disappointment I could not tame dragonkin.

In Dragonflight I could finally have them as “pets”… on my druid, which is my main. I also got the store one(mount) as a birthday present some years ago.

I love them, and we barely had any of it until recently.

I do hate the Ardenweald ones though, but they are way too much, and different. Imo. I guess the talking ruins it.

I don’t like them because they doesn’t have cool ice armor or s2 doesn’t have cool fire armor :smiley:

Probably going to stick to my Highland Drake tbh, I spent a lot of time getting the customisations. Suppose my Druid could use it…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.