Blade's Edge Arena Temporarily Removed

With scheduled weekly maintenance (Wednesday, October 25 in this region), we will take the Blade’s Edge Arena out of the map pool for Arenas, Skirmishes, and Solo Shuffle.

We’re working on the map to address performance issues, and we expect to return it to the pool in a future patch.

7 Likes

Can you remove it permanently?

14 Likes

Wanted to type the same

2 Likes

remove it until you fix ALL the floor glitches.

1 Like

I do not want to be that guy, but I will become that guy /grin
Shouldn’t this be in the pvp section?

Happy Friday dear blues <3

1 Like

i admit floor glitch disconnection made me stop playing vengeance demon hunter, i got enought of disconnection from server just because i jumped somewhere

Its return?
The entire PvP community would like for this map to be removed permanently.

r/worldofpvp is already asking for it to be permanent: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldofpvp/comments/17cfj3v/blades_edge_arena_temporarily_removed/

Blade’s Edge and Mugambala are terrible PvP maps.
Their “experimental” design doesn’t work in competitive PvP. They’re a distaster and everybody hates playing on them.

2 Likes

PLEASE, oh please, make this PERMANENTLY! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

3 Likes

I admit, if it could remain removed in at least rated content, it would be lovely.

2 Likes

No need to bring it back, easily the most disliked map from the pvp community.

1 Like

blizz don’t care what the pvp community thinks though they will bring it back worse for you guys :smiley:

2 Likes

Took you long enough…

Keep it permanently removed please!

2 Likes

I like Mugambala…

The issue I have with blade edge is that knock-off is annoying

Remove this map from rated pvp

Remove forever please, we’ve suffered enough already

could you delete the Temple of Kotmogu map, no one really knows how to play that one.

Slides 3.50 across table

Make it permanent.

This is true for all the new BGs released after Cataclysm.
Gilneas & Twin Peaks are good - everything else that came after has been subpar.

Remove entirely please, this map is worse than ring of Valor ever was and is hated by an overwhelmingly large amount of the PvP community!

Please listen for once.

PS yes I and do also play warlock and still hate the map!