Get a Year of WoW and Gain a Slew of Extras to Add to the Adventure

Get a Year of WoW and Gain a Slew of Extras to Add to the Adventure

Expand your collection with four new mounts, a pet, and a future full of exciting items with the purchase of World of Warcraft® 12-Month Subscription. Available now from the in-game or Blizzard Shop.

View Full Article

2 Likes

:rofl:
an’ oi larrfed, an’ oi laarfed an’ oi laaarfed…

3 Likes

Given I don’t play classic and have the fish, hate the murloc and don’t want whatever strange tree slitherdrake it is… I’ll just wait for the lunarbeast to go on sale :blush:

3 Likes

Eeeeh… no. I’m quite comfortable with my current subscribe-then-immediately-cancel model so I only pay for the months I actually play. I doubt any mount short of maybe one with 4 passenger slots will ever be sufficient bribe to pay for a year.

14 Likes

I agree actually. It’s not worth to prepay for a year, especially when the game is not that great atm

7 Likes

Yeah I’m not paying for a year until the expansion is actually out, even then £100 in one go is a lot so probably more like 6 months.

3 Likes

Another Murloc and another not available to buy in-game shop… Why? Personally I prefer to pay extra €25 rather than prepay €131.88 for 12 month sub. Blizzard, please do same as with 6-month sub mount and let me buy this in shop.

2 Likes

I am assuming we will be able to later otherwise I’ll be a bit annoyed but it won’t be the end of the world as I have too many mounts I don’t use as it is.

1 Like

Im curious if we have bought that promotion last year and have it runing still ATM do we claim new ones now ? Or only after its renewed in like 2 months ? CBA to log in ATM but curious

Uh… no idea, not subbed annually. When I was on a rolling 6 month though, it would appear a day or two later.

Btw isn’t it kinda sad that they sell a dragonflying mount now in the shop. The 31 january one is clearly a slitherdrake mount. That’s very lame

1 Like

My sub is cancelled, you’re not getting another 12 months out of me unless I know the next expansion theme.

3 Likes

Hmm. Well they did finally add ground movement to the Heart of Aspects, basically making it a slitherdrake, and it remains a regular flying mount. So this one could be either type really.

Why do they only add this to heart of aspects and not the other pandaria mounts?

Different rigs

We should get it, but at the moment, it’s not giving it us. You should have a gift notification on the launcher.

Im getting it tomorrow when i get money because im one of those that logs in everyday no matter how dead the game becomes to find something to do. But i can tell you this next month is not gonna be pretty. Lots of noodles and cheap pasta but hey then im free for a year :rofl:

2 Likes

Can we buy it with wow tokens or cash payment only ? So like If I bought 11 tokens , that would to enough to purchase it with gamestore credit right ?

They’ll only be 30 day tokens each so I would assume it wouldnt work, its the same as someone who is subscribed for 12 months straight they don’t get the mounts either.

ah just money is really tight , now it’s winter and energy prices in the UK are obscene

• Christmas on it’s way
    12 months sub is nice but it’s a luxury I just can’t afford but got the gold
    oh well nvm , happy for those who can enjoy it
5 Likes