World of Warcraft at BlizzCon ® 2023 News Round up

World of Warcraft at BlizzCon ® 2023 News Round up

BlizzCon 2023 has ended but we have the latest World of Warcraft news coverage right here.

View Full Article

2 Likes

oh no, we also gotta unban ads just to see your inappropriate content

I am glad that we will hear about the future of WOW soon after the start of Blizzcon. I can’t wait.

the inappropriate content is just a giant bowl of fruit that was lovely crafted by the whole dev team and contains a single Banana … how scandalous … :wink:

/s

1 Like

I hope they announce something good for classic else I go private servers.

1 Like

cant wait for this avelon leak become true. :upside_down_face:

Waddya mean - the Devs daughter is on there modelling see through clothes to promote her Patrion

Also kinda wondering what sort of pervert would include inappropriate content to a +12 game

DON’T GIVE THEM IDEAS!

1 Like

I wonder if the Bill Clinton kid will do something crazy, he did it before as a little kid back in the day, and since then he has shown up at random events.

Sadly I had to block youtube via my internets parental controls because my youngest child wouldn’t stop watching gaming streamers so I can’t watch any Blizzcon…

I guess I will just have to wait for the outraged forum posts to find out all the news :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

why not watch on twitch?

I do like that we have a note for times we can understand, shame we didn’t get our own graphic.

Day One Schedule

Time Event
17:00 GMT Doors Open
18:00 GMT Opening Ceremony
20:30 GMT WoW:What’s Next
22:30 GMT WoW Classic: What’s Next

Day Two Schedule

Time Event
17:00 GMT Guild Clash*
19:00 GMT WoW: Deep Dive
19:30 GMT Arena Finals
21:00 GMT Guardian’s of the Dream Mythic+ Showcase
23:30 GMT Mythic Dungeon Final
01:00 GMT Guardians of the Dream Raid Showcase*

*Guild Clash Streaming Live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft

1 Like

Not the same without the live Q&A. Need to keep them on their toes.

They tend to waffle in the live Q&A so I’m curious if this means they will actually cover more.

:stuck_out_tongue:

That was my entire point :rofl:

Dont need to spend time doing that because they did it for us.

I don’t have a twitch or youtube account, nor do I want one. I’ll just read the tldr notes on MMOC.

1 Like

thank you for sharing with us :+1:

just five more hours before my boat dreams will be crushed live on YT