474 Holy Pala (prot/ret OS) LF raid guild

Hello, my name is Christophe, and im atm on Silvermoon Alliance but it seems my guild wont make it to become a raid guild for heroic and maybe some mythics what I aim to try at least in SL. I am main holydin but I mostly tank or dps in m+ or raids when needed (because I gear my 3 specs). I am 15hours/day online in World of Warcraft so I can farm alot with my alt (druid) for mats in the GB. I would love a guild on alliance but if my new home would be horde, It would be ok, as long as I have a nice guild who I can call home.

you can always contact me on my btag: khareenyoh#2166
you will mostly find me online ingame.

thank you so much and I hope I get a message.

Have a great day and have fun in Azeroth <3
Chris

Hi [Helløïâmpala] / Christophe :wave:

Maybe this is something for you…

:funeral_urn: Ancient Souls :funeral_urn: is a new guild on Ravencrest-EU. We are group of adults who enjoy their time in WoW as much as outside of it. Our goal is to build a community with main focus being mythic raiding with reasonable progress on schedule that allows us to take care of our daily lives as well as have fun in Azeroth.

We strive to create a positive atmosphere for anyone in the guild regardless of their aim in the game.

Our leadership has long time experience with raiding in some of the top 50 guilds of the past as well as mythic N’zoth progression in 8.3. Our estimate for Castle Nathria is
5-6/10M before next content patch.

Raiding Schedule:
Main raids:
Wednesday and Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

Alt raid (non compulsory)
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

You can also expect daily m+ runs of any and all difficulties as well as more social events, drunk raids and more fun during our offdays.

Whether you focus on raiding, mythic+, pvp or just want to have fun in general, you are free to join us and become part of our community.

Outside of the game we have very active Discord server as well as Facebook group, where you can get to know us and see who you’re playing with.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you will be asked to fill out a application form.

We look forward to meeting you in game.

Tathi :tulip:
Guild Master of Ancient Souls

Battle net : Tipe#2310
Discord : Tathi#8733

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

​​
It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

(SultanGamer#1702)

Hey there Helløïâmpala ( im not gonna be the one to try type that name when we invite to guild)

i know you said you wanted alliance , we are horde but…
Would you be interested in maby going retribution as a main spec with either of the specs as backup. Have a look at our forum post and if it is at all interesting poke me or any of the officers and we can have a talk:)