Crucible of storms hotfixes 4/30 [eu]

The following hotfixes are now active for all regions.

• Uu’nat, Harbinger of the Void
    • Uu’nat no longer can cast Oblivion Tear immediately following Unstable Resonance in Mythic difficulty.
    • Adjusted the timing of Eyes of N’Zoth to be further spread out from Unstable Resonance in Mythic difficulty.
    • Unstable Resonance duration increased from 12 seconds to 15 seconds.

What about hotfixing Crucible of Storm items? If you check PvP forums you can find dozens of requests to fix them.

1 Like

So I just got cancer from doing Crucible LFR. Do you mind making Crucible as easy as the other lfr raids? Like maybe remove the part where Uu’nat takes 99% reduced dmg whenever an add is next to him? Maybe also reduce the amount an Oblivion Tear heals him to like 0.25% of his max hp instead of 1%?

edit: Remove the part where Tempest Caller instakills players under 25% hp. It’s currently a tool for griefing so either remove the instakill part completely or lower the threshhold to 5 or 10% hp.

Maybe stop doing LFR and go ther with guild. I killed first boss on HC during the first day of it’s release and I left group as I went to play arenas so I didn’t attend the second boss. My tip - find guild - raid with guild - profit.

How about you leave people alone that want to do lfr?

It’s not an unreasonable solution to ask for something to be fixed. Your suggestion does nothing to fix the issue and avoids it.

Maby not always fix everything for pvp, has not pvp players already got so many fixes that affects pve in a negative way.

If anything is fixed it’s 90% of times for PvE. So I’m curious where did you take it from? What was the last fix that affected PvE? Usually PvP fixes are “damage reduced in instanced PvP”

Mate. I’m being declined from normal and hc groups alike with my ilvl 402 shaman when I link curve. doesn’t solve the problem for everyone else tho who don’t have curve and do lfr. It’s absolute cancer.

If you’re going to make a raid tier for people who don’t have time to raid (or are just too lazy to read up on tactics) then why implement mechanics? Make the boss easier or make it easier for players to learn about the fight

Wut?

I wasnt replying to you Mr Wut, it was to the person above me.

yes now it is, and now due to how they nerf stuff for pvp it doesnt change pve that much, but oh god this was not always the case, many classes got totaly destroyed becuse they where op in pvp, and got a nerf, and became worthless in pve, it happend a lot back in the days.
this is actualy one reason we also have the new skill tree, due to pvp and it being easier to balance out a few skills than the combination of skills we used to have.

How is it because of PvP when we all preferred old talent trees. That’s not truth. To be honest it happened 10 more often that we were forced to do PvE stuff and things were broken due to PvE like Resto Druids at the begining of this season. Every PvE change affect PvP still and sorry but these items from CoS are just dumb. Try to face plate wearer with Opulence trinket, Trident, Gloves when his healer has a Void Stone. Good luck.

Just make these absorb items not working in PvP like these speed bonuses from cloth CoS items. That’s the second thing why Plate/Mail/Leather items work when Cloth don’t.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.